Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Shazaam1and2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: I can't get in to the clubhouse! Help!

For about a week I have not been able to get into the clubhouse. Or more specifically I can't get into a room when I go. It lets me get as far as choosing a type of room and then goes to a two tone blue loader screen and loads absolutely nothing. I thought it was me and maybe I needed to clear my cookies or whatnot, so, I tried that...SEVERAL times. Still not able to do bubkiss in the clubhouse. And yet, I can get into the park just fine. Is anyone else having this issue or should I fling my computer out the window like I've been fantasizing? Help! Please!

Ok, I spoke too soon...now I'm locked out of the park too! I just tried to get in there and as soon as i clicked on a park number to enter (which was far from full) I got logged right out of Webkinz! This is so frustrating!

Last edited by Shazaam1and2; 05-16-2010 at 09:08 PM..
Shazaam1and2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by aug2168
View Post Originally Posted by Shazaam1and2
For about a week I have not been able to get into the clubhouse. Or more specifically I can't get into a room when I go. It lets me get as far as choosing a type of room and then goes to a two tone blue loader screen and loads absolutely nothing. I thought it was me and maybe I needed to clear my cookies or whatnot, so, I tried that...SEVERAL times. Still not able to do bubkiss in the clubhouse. And yet, I can get into the park just fine. Is anyone else having this issue or should I fling my computer out the window like I've been fantasizing? Help! Please!

Ok, I spoke too soon...now I'm locked out of the park too! I just tried to get in there and as soon as i clicked on a park number to enter (which was far from full) I got logged right out of Webkinz! This is so frustrating!
I had this problem until 5 minutes ago!!
My 6 accts have had the same glitch since Wed!!
I will find the link and come right back with the post with the answer!!!

Here is the link and go to rollongfur's post #162!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...47/index2.html
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: I can't get in to the clubhouse! Help!

I'm sorry to hear about your problems getting into the clubhouse. I don't go into the clubhouse often, but I do got to the Coral Cove for vacations, and have gotten the two toned blue screen there. I usually use IE for WW, but when I have this trouble, I switch to Google Chrome and it seems to work for me. I hope someone has better advice for you, I read that other people are having the same issue. Best of luck getting your issue resolved.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:16 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I had this problem until 5 minutes ago!!
My 6 accts have had the same glitch since Wed!!
I will find the link and come right back with the post with the answer!!!

Here is the link and go to rollongfur's post #162!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...47/index2.html

Last edited by aug2168; 05-16-2010 at 09:25 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
Shazaam1and2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to both of you. After I posted this I see there are others in my boat with me. The wacky thing is that my sister can get into the clubhouse on her computer ok, even if she logs into my account. I try to get into her account from my computer and the same thing happens for me as when I try my own account, which is actually why I thought something was wrong with my computer (which would really fry me as this computer is only 5 months old!). *sigh* Patience is not one of my better virtues, but, I'll work on riding it out with everyone else.
Shazaam1and2 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Thank you to both of you. After I posted this I see there are others in my boat with me. The wacky thing is that my sister can get into the clubhouse on her computer ok, even if she logs into my account. I try to get into her account from my computer and the same thing happens for me as when I try my own account, which is actually why I thought something was wrong with my computer (which would really fry me as this computer is only 5 months old!). *sigh* Patience is not one of my better virtues, but, I'll work on riding it out with everyone else.
Did you try what the post said?
It worked for me and I think it will help with you too!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 10:44 PM   #6
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

I've posted this info on your other help post as well....

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.
To contact Ganz via telephone, you must be over the age of 18.
Wizard is offline Female
Closed