Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Answered: I can't get in!!

I cannot get into the KinzVille Park!! What is going on?

UPDATE: I can't get into the Clubhouse, either!

Last edited by Kayfookey; 10-28-2009 at 11:44 AM..
Kayfookey is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by bbstinger
you might have to give it a few days, everyone is trying to get in...good luck
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: I can't get in!!

lots of people are having this problem. the best advice i can give you is to click on the sign just once, wait five minutes and then hopeful the window will pop up. that's what worked for me. good luck!
Old 10-28-2009, 11:43 AM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by batty42
lots of people are having this problem. the best advice i can give you is to click on the sign just once, wait five minutes and then hopeful the window will pop up. that's what worked for me. good luck!
Thank you!
Also, the clubhouse won't let me in!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I don't know. Many people are having this problem, including me. Good ole Ganz...
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:44 AM   #5

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

My phone loads and I still can't get into the Park.
feona is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #6

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I can't seem to get in either.
I almost got in on my son's account. It started to load and then crashed.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #7

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Yes, a lot of people are the having the issue...I'm having trouble actually getting into Webkinz World, and staying on for more than two minutes.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:47 AM   #8

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Same here can't get in!!!
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #9
dcrock47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I cannot get into the KinzVille Park!! What is going on?

UPDATE: I can't get into the Clubhouse, either!
well I was VERY VERY lucky....no I did NOT get into park...but I got into clubhouse...got my first candy...for today and it was NOT crowded for the first time this week.....I think because EVERYONE is having trouble ...everything freezes up ....the park , the forest, even my dailies....so I think we just have to sit back ...take a deep breath and wait a while for the upgrade glitches to calm down......yeah ...I can say that cuz at least i saw the ghost today...
good luck to us all!
Old 10-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #10
jeanieu is on a distinguished road

Is it back up? I can't get in at all. Thanks. I'm not sure if it's me or it is still down.
jeanieu is offline Female
Closed