Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Hogwart is my home!
Webkinz :)

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

Default Answered: I can't find the New Map

I went on my webkinz account and saw the new Kinzville map that you can create on an add, but I can't find it anywhere! I have nothing in my dock, tried seeing if it was a room you had to buy, I can't find it. If anyone could please tell me how to find it, I would very much appretiate it.
lions&wolves is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by inthepink720
View Post Originally Posted by lions&wolves
It doesn't have that. It just looks like the same map as before.
Do You Mean the Old Kinzville Map?

If so, You can do as I said before. If your Still Seeing the Old Map, You Need to Clear your Cache.

Here's a Link for How to do it if you Don't know how. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: I can't find the New Map

Is it there in your Things to do Menu? That's How you go to the Map.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

I got to the map, but not where I can make my own.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I got to the map, but not where I can make my own.
You Just Cick Edit Map, and then all your Map Stuff Should Apear. There is a Tab for that Next to My Stuff.

They Also Said if your Still Seeing the Old Map, then You Need to Clear your Cahe.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:23 PM   #5
Hogwart is my home!

Old 10-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

Do You Mean the Old Kinzville Map?

If so, You can do as I said before. If your Still Seeing the Old Map, You Need to Clear your Cache.

Here's a Link for How to do it if you Don't know how. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
Old 10-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Hogwart is my home!

I cleared my cache, but it still isn't showing.

I really cannot figure this thing out.

Last edited by lions&wolves; 10-27-2012 at 05:11 PM..
Old 10-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Did you clear everything in your cache and then close your browser and restart it? Maybe if you try that it wiill work for you. I have not heard of anyone else having this problem before.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed