Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
Can I has bunny Yes
Webkinz :)

iluvrats1996 has disabled reputation

Default Re: I can't find a good site for avvies.

Many sites will let you make your own. There is Lunapic, Picnik, Image chef.... the list goes on and on. But if you don't feel like making your own then I say avatarist.com, 1avatars.com, or avatarsDB.com. But if you want to stay simple then I say image hosting sites like Imageshack photobucket, flickr, live journal etc.

Remember WI has avatar shops which you can have members make custom avatars for you.
iluvrats1996 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #12
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Iconator has A TON. But its a threat to your computer SO DON'T GO THERE.
x3
But if you go to image hosting sites, such as photobucket and type in what you're looking for then icon or avatar after it you should get quite a few results. Such as Banana Icon or Banana Avatar. It works for me.
Or someone could make one for you.

Have you checked this thread?
Its a listing of safe sites recommended by WI for graphics, effects, dolls and such.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/

(:
Hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
Amehhh!

puppyluv8 is on a distinguished road

I would have to say photobucket. Is pretty much the BEST one! What you do is go to the search bar, type in what kind you want, for example I want a Selena Gomez one. I would type in Selena Gomez, but it just don't do that. Type in Selena Gomez Icon. When you type Icon, the will give you the perfect size for making a cool avvie like confession avvie. The rest you have to do is on your program that you use for graphics. I really recommend photoshop, they have it at the right size (100x100) so you don't have to resize it. Thanks!
puppyluv8 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 08:59 PM   #14

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ternet-578647/
Those should help you out.
Also, you can order something from a shop in the Avatars And Signatures section.

Last edited by wishgirl78; 10-25-2010 at 09:01 PM..
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
I mainly use LiveJournal and Photobucket.

Both are good, but LJ is mainly good for disney and live action movies/shows.

Like, my current one I found on LiveJournal.
View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
I use livejournal.
View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
I would suggest asking a Graphics Shoppe owner, or a Graphics Maker. They would probably have a good recommendation for you!
View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Try photobucket

you can also always go to shops on WI
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I use Glitter-graphics, and photobucket.
View Post Originally Posted by MidnightAurora
I like to go to Glitter Graphics, Iconater, Photobucket, or sometimes just check Google. The best place is probably Glitter Graphics or Iconater. They seem to have the best selection. (:
View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
Photobucket, or use xanga. It's like a website where people blog, etc. but then there's most people who put up icons. just look up xanga photography, quotes or icons.
View Post Originally Posted by Aikou
Iconator isn't such a safe website..MidnightAurora.
my computer's security system picked up a couple of viruses from there.. ;]

I use Photobucket and LiveJournal. The quality of the graphics are good and there's a large variety of avatars there.
View Post Originally Posted by StarryLight
Had you tried Photobucket, Livejournal or glitter-graphics?
View Post Originally Posted by iluvrats1996
Many sites will let you make your own. There is Lunapic, Picnik, Image chef.... the list goes on and on. But if you don't feel like making your own then I say avatarist.com, 1avatars.com, or avatarsDB.com. But if you want to stay simple then I say image hosting sites like Imageshack photobucket, flickr, live journal etc.

Remember WI has avatar shops which you can have members make custom avatars for you.
View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Iconator has A TON. But its a threat to your computer SO DON'T GO THERE.
x3
But if you go to image hosting sites, such as photobucket and type in what you're looking for then icon or avatar after it you should get quite a few results. Such as Banana Icon or Banana Avatar. It works for me.
Or someone could make one for you.

Have you checked this thread?
Its a listing of safe sites recommended by WI for graphics, effects, dolls and such.

(:
Hope this helps!
View Post Originally Posted by puppyluv8
I would have to say photobucket. Is pretty much the BEST one! What you do is go to the search bar, type in what kind you want, for example I want a Selena Gomez one. I would type in Selena Gomez, but it just don't do that. Type in Selena Gomez Icon. When you type Icon, the will give you the perfect size for making a cool avvie like confession avvie. The rest you have to do is on your program that you use for graphics. I really recommend photoshop, they have it at the right size (100x100) so you don't have to resize it. Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by wishgirl78
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ternet-578647/
Those should help you out.
Also, you can order something from a shop in the Avatars And Signatures section.
Thank you all so much! (: I'll have to check all of these out. {Yeah, I'm kinda scared to use Iconater after I learned of its security risks. } Thanks again!
Closed