Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #11

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: I can't figure out how to get this as my profile pic help!!!!

right click on the picture and click on save picture as, then save it where you want.
then go to user cp at the top left, and then click on user cp home.
on the left side, right next to the ads it says settings and options
under that is edit signature, edit email and password. . . the last option is edit profile picture.
click on that
click on browse and find where you saved it.
then click save changes.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 07:09 PM   #12
I'm a Littlestripe
Webkinz :)

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Save the picture by right clicking and pushing Save Picture As. Choose where you want to save it in. In the upper left hand corner, click the arrow next to User Cp, and click User Cp Home. It is the first choice. Scroll down to Settings and Options. There should be a choice of Edit Profile Picture. Click on that. Click Browse, find the place where you saved the picture, click the picture, and click Open. Then hit Save Changes, and that should be it!! I hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #13
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

here is what you do-

1.right click the picture.
2.click save picture as.
3.save the picture under a name. (for example colored strawberry)
4.go to user cp home.
5.click profile picture.
6.click browse.
7.find your picture and click open.
8. and finally click save!

chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:18 AM   #14
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

click user cp, then edit options.

under the control pannel tab, go toSettings & Options Edit Profile Picture

then click "edit profile picture".

there you go if it doesn't work, feel free to pm me
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #15
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Right click on the image, save it, then go to edit options, edit profile picture, press browse and look for the picture, then save it! It should work then.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 07:33 PM   #16
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

thanks guys, but i know how to do it. it's just that every time i hit save, it says it has the wrong extension or whatever lol
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 09:41 AM   #17

Hoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

I tried uploading the file as my profile pic, to see what the issue was... it seems the "default" file name in the one Electrabuzz1 converted for you was too long... I renamed it to something shorter and it went though just fine.

When you save it, you need to name it something shorter than the default name it provides. Try something like "profilepic", as an example...

Should do the trick, but just let me know if you need any additional assistance....

Edited to add, it wasn't anything in how Electrabuzz1 did things... my shorter named file downloads the same way, with a big long name that looks like a big jumble, if I try to download it from my album via a link in a post (tried that first)...

Last edited by Hoosier-Daddy; 05-27-2009 at 09:44 AM..
Hoosier-Daddy is offline Male
Old 05-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #18
puppyloves

Talking Re: I can't figure out how to get this as my profile pic help!!!!

let me see if i can... maybe its protected, if i can't get it than try changing its format vea pain... hold on a sec while i try.

it wouldn't let me eather... let me try to change the format... perhapse that will help... hold on...

i reformated it for you, try this and VM me if it doesn't work.
Attachment 177302

Last edited by puppyloves; 07-07-2009 at 01:29 PM..
Old 05-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #19
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

ok thanks sooooooooo much brb let me go try!!!!
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Closed