Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
BIG BELIEBER
Webkinz :)

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: I can't figure out how to get this as my profile pic help!!!!

i found this SWEET pic and i wanted to put it up as my profile pic. so,i tried copying and pasting onto paint and doing it that way,copying the location and posting it from another site, saving it to desktop and pretty much everything in between. it keep saying "this JPEG image has the incorrect extension" anyone have any idea what that means or how to fix it? if you do, PLEASE help me thanks very much. i appreciate all the help i can get. ~Julia‚ô• here is the pic:Click the image to open in full size.pretty sweet huh?

sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Hoosier-Daddy
I tried uploading the file as my profile pic, to see what the issue was... it seems the "default" file name in the one Electrabuzz1 converted for you was too long... I renamed it to something shorter and it went though just fine.

When you save it, you need to name it something shorter than the default name it provides. Try something like "profilepic", as an example...

Should do the trick, but just let me know if you need any additional assistance....

Edited to add, it wasn't anything in how Electrabuzz1 did things... my shorter named file downloads the same way, with a big long name that looks like a big jumble, if I try to download it from my album via a link in a post (tried that first)...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I can't figure out how to get this as my profile pic help!!!!

Hello,

I resaved your image again and it should work for you now. Just right click save image to desktop and then try reloading it to your album.

Click the image to open in full size.

And yes it is very pretty!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm..well you shouldn't have to go through all that work. I think you can just save it, then upload it to be your Profile Pic. If that doesn't work, do what Electrabuzz1 said.
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Try uploading it too Tinypic,if that doesn't work,do what the others said.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Do you have the pciture located in an album? If you don't, that might be why.

I always upload my pictures to Tinypic, and it always works for me. Try that
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #6

dolphinluv4ever has a spectacular aura about

just go to edit avvie then go to bottom then hit browse then pick the pic then hit save
Old 05-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #7

Hoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

The file you had was a gif file format, Electrabuzz1 has converted it to a jpeg (jpg) format in the post above. Save it and use it as described and you should be in business.
Hoosier-Daddy is offline Male
Old 05-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #8
BIG BELIEBER

sadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of lightsadlittlegirl is a glorious beacon of light

oh my gosh thanks so much everyone!!!!! i think it will work brb let me go try!
sadlittlegirl is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #9
David Cook's not a

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

All you need to do is act like it's your avvie but put it as a profile pic, you don't need to upload it on paint or anything, just click save picture as and do the same as the avvie!
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
godess99

tingybat is on a distinguished road

maybe it has too many pixels. that happened to me, too. you could go to cocobeans shop for resizing
Closed