Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Unanswered: I can't even access webkinz! (above critical)

I CAN"T ACCESS WEBKINZ!
Is it the new update? Becasue now it is taking my computer in so much pressure it shuts down and freezes. REALLY! When I attempt to go to the website, nothing is clickable. No log- in. No account.
Today, I managed to log in (after 50 attempts). EVERYTHING WAS BLUE!
Again, this is the same account I had trouble with on Christmas. If you are unfamiliar with this, please go to the thread, "What is wrong with my account? HELP!"
I cleared my cache and everything. There are no updates for internet I am aware of. PLEASE REPLY I AM DESPERATE!
*My Reaction On This Situation* "I LOVE WEBKINZ!" , "This is so sloooooow" "What the heck I can't click!""NO LOG IN!" "My webkinz poor webkinz!"
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Default Re: I can't even access webkinz! (above critical)

I can't get on either, its like the website has completely crashed!!!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 02:30 AM   #3
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm sorry this is happening to you, BoogleJ. Your link to the other thread is not working so I couldn't read up on what happened to you before.

I don't know what browser you're using, but if it's IE, I would suggest you try Firefox. I find that Webkinz just plain doesn't like IE and seems to work better with Firefox.

If you switch and it still doesn't work, the only thing left (I think) is for you to call Ganz. Good luck and I sure hope you're up and running soon!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #4
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am so sorry this is happening to both of you Bloogle and galaxy!

I am not having any problems here. I am on a Laptop and using Firefox.
I do have success with Google Chrome as well.
In addition to clearing your cache, try rebooting/restarting your computer.
Good Luck to you both!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:38 AM   #5
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

This is probably the new updating. It says on the site that it will be under maintenance between 10:00 am- 11:00 am.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #6

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

There is a couple of things you can try. 1st clean your computer using Disk Cleanup. Then Defrag your computer. I also recommend using Microsoft OneCare Scanner at Windows Live OneCare safety scanner: Free online tool for PC health and safety it checks for registry problems as well as viruses, spyware, malware. When I had this problem I did all of what I am suggesting and not only did my computer quit crashing I was able to do my webkinz.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #7
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Was just playing jumble berry adn got kicked out and i did not get my berries oh well
Old 02-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
Hooray Im a

Madurham is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys Check this out. It's just a server check
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed