Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 07:36 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: I can't do GE on WI! Please someone help me!

I applied for the Gift Trainee almost a year ago, I see almost everyone has it and some people who were after me on the llist. Someone please explain or point me in the right direction? I really would like to do GE! Thanks!
Angee33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: I can't do GE on WI! Please someone help me!

Check out this thread for more info - How to Make Good Posts and Become a Gift Trainee.

They only accept a small number of applications at a time. If your post disappears, but no one has contacted you, that means you weren't accepted. You then have to continue making good posts and apply again. People aren't accepted in order of application, but in how qualified they are. Check out the link above for more info.

Everyone I know who was accepted had to apply more than once. If at first you aren't accepted, don't give up.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Lotamoxie has it right
It is based on how well you follow rules, how you navigate Webkinz Insider and your level of forum maturity. Check out the Link that Moxie gave you. It is especially important to understand the difference between a post that counts and one that is fluff or spam.
There are certain sections that do not count as Helpful posts. Rumor Mill, Daily Chat thread and polls; for example.
Try to give your posts more 'oomph' and post in sections where you give people congratulations for finally getting their Fairy Council throne or Webkinz Crown of Wonder.
Welcoming new people to the forum is a great way to start on that road, as well.
If you can help in the 'Somebody help' section, those posts are considered as well.
Above all, though, knowing the rules of the forum and following them is especially important.
If you are denied, wait about two weeks and re-apply, but make AWESOME posts in the sections I have mentioned while you wait.
You want the Administration to find them right away, not have to dig for them, because there are many applicants who really want to get into the GE.
I hope this helps you some what
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 07:56 AM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Good answer Moxie !!

It took me more than once to get into the training program. Follow the guide above on how to make good posts. Enter group activities, Help others around the forum, Sincerely congratulate others on their achievements, and always be a good WI member !! Try to apply later after you have made enough good posts and you'll get accepted in no time at all !!
If at first you don't succeed....try, try again.

Good luck to you !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Hello there!

To be able to trade on WI, you have to first become a Gift Trainee. You can find the application thread at the top of the 'WI rules and Suggestions' section.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

The answers above are helpful- you have to post in the right sections and you have to make sure your posts are non-fluff.
I just wanted to add that I too have been trying desperately to get into the GE. I have had so many bad trade experiences in the Clubhouse- I love the idea of a safe trade here on WI.
I come on to WI every day and try to be helpful. I have applied twice for GE with no response. I do not really understand why some are not accepted either- and I wanted to tell you I am in the same boat as you.

Hope this helps and good luck to both of us!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #7
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Hello Angee33. To become a Gift Trainee you must be a member for a over two weeks and have 50 non fluff posts. Here is a thread that can tell you how to make the 50 non fluff posts.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Once you have them you can apply again here.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

If your post gets deleted and you haven't received a pm then you have been denied and you need to continue to make more non fluff posts.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Closed