Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 07:46 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I can't do all my dailies

AGGGGHHHHH Maintenance!!!!! I can't do my wheel of wow - haven't checked curio shop yet. UGH! It's like they didn't hit the reset button when they were doing the update.... ugh!
diannebee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #42

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

I have noticed in the past that the Well of Wow and Gem Hunt work different from some of the others, like Wishing Well and Star Search. In my European account, I can do both the Wishing Well and Star Search immediately upon logging in after midnight Kinz time, but I can not do the Well of Wow or Gem Hunt until after 6am Kinz time. I think these get reset at a certain time, and the American account must have been down at the reset time. Therefore these two did not get reset.

I do not think these will work today (for those who did them yesterday). But I do think they will work tomorrow.

These are just my observations.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #43

LesBekSyd will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by acourt
Same thing for us. At least we know we are not alone. Four family accounts and none can do the wheel of wow or gem hunt. I don't care so much about the wheel of wow, I don't need any more polka dot rain boots, but I only need one more gem for my crown!
I wondered if anyone else was getting a large amount of polka dot rainboots like I was!! Your comment suggests it wasn't just me. It's like the WOW was stuck to land on that space only this month! At least I could sell them I guess!!
LesBekSyd is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 08:07 AM   #44
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Sounds like most are able to log in and do everything but WOW and gem hunt.

I can't even log in. I just get the "Sorry something's wrong with the server" message. I even tried clearing my cache and restarting the computer. Same message.

PegC with Gilda :goo: and Chi Chi :chi:
Old 03-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #45
ToppChef

Saved is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Remember to try the hourly activities BONUS Wheel of Wow at 4pm EST!!!
Saved is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 11:40 AM   #46
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

My kids and I have 10 accounts together. We werre able to do everything OK on our Europe ans Asian accounts, but we could not do our gem hunting on any of our US accounts. My son is not very happy because he just needs one more gem for his 3rd crown of wonder.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #47
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think almost everyone is having this problem and there are several threads about it already.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 12:45 PM   #48
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I think almost everyone is having this problem and there are several threads about it already.
There are several threads marnabear, but I think this was one of the first, if not the first one.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #49
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I think Arte's getting old or something. He's losing his memory. He told me that I had already searched for gems today also. Poor poor Arte!!! Maybe it's all the adventures he's had to go on to find all the rare items. Maybe he's bumped his head on one too many of those rock climbing outings. Hopefully he finds his memory on his next outing and remembers all of us and how often he sees us. LOL!!
mira128 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 01:11 PM   #50

nello10 is on a distinguished road

Me too, no wheel of Wow and gems, geez what gives?
nello10 is offline Female
Closed