Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 06:49 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Silly Grandmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I can't do all my dailies

i just got already done the curio shop and wheel of wow to
Silly Grandmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 06:50 AM   #22
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

OH well at least we are not alone, so glad we have WI so we know we are not alone in this One gem away from our Crown of Wonder Oh well hopefully the system gets reset for tommorow
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:58 AM   #23
ToppChef

Saved is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thanks for starting this thread SLC! WoW & Arte's Gem Hunt show up as already done on our accounts as well : (
**note** ours were completed yesterday so if you missed yesterday it may work for you today!

PS - Good Luck on finding that last gem for your Crown tomorrow Rejewal!
Saved is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:59 AM   #24
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I know I'm not upset about the Wow, LOL.... Not missing much- I usually get the Gak or 20kc. LOL
Sometimes I don't even do it when it does work.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:01 AM   #25
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
I know I'm not upset about the Wow, LOL.... Not missing much- I usually get the Gak or 20kc. LOL
Sometimes I don't even do it when it does work.
Lol yes that silly wow wheel my little one it's his favourite thing to do glad we had a couple coupons left can you believe we got two lovely bowls of Gak!!! Oh well he loves to win the coloured foods, little ones are so easy to please lol
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:02 AM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I couldn't do wow or gem hunt on all 4 of my accounts...also today is my son's birthday but he didn't get a letter or wish token in his kinzpost today...hopefully in a couple hours, I'm going to check again and see if that shows up...he is having a party at 3 so I have to check before then I guess...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #27

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by slc1965
I got onto my accounts at 5:30 am (USA). I did my jobs and came back to do my dailies. I was first told sorry that my gem hunt was already done and try again tomorrow. Next I did the wishing well everything went fine. The Wheel of WOW was next. It said I had already did it.
Has anyone else experienced the same problem since the upgrade last night. I thought I missed something on my account and went onto my nephews and got the same messages.
That has happened to me as well. If I remember well the way to fix that is when it tells you yiu have already done that, click the log off button and when it asks if you want to log off say no and try the activity again...I hope that is it....I must look in my notes and If i find it to be different, I'll let you know . Best of luck.:chi:
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 AM   #28
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

some times I get the problem too. I think it's a hacker. chang your password and if that doesn't work some times it gos away after awile.
see like every time I got on WW I could not spin the weel of wow.
kellkren is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:13 AM   #29
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kellkren
some times I get the problem too. I think it's a hacker. chang your password and if that doesn't work some times it gos away after awile.
see like every time I got on WW I could not spin the weel of wow.

Um... it's not a hacker.. It's Webkinz
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:13 AM   #30
Psykobarbie

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
OH well at least we are not alone, so glad we have WI so we know we are not alone in this One gem away from our Crown of Wonder Oh well hopefully the system gets reset for tommorow
Oh, that's the worst. The suspense must be killing you!! G'luck on your crown.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Closed