Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 11:33 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: I can't decide!

Red party dress!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #22
Banned

jacky <3 will become famous soon enough

I say summer dress :]
jacky <3 is offline Male
Old 07-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #23
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

The Red Dotty Party Dress is my favorite, but you should choose which one you like the most!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #24
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

My choice would be the Lilac Dress
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 07-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #25

Cordelia has a spectacular aura about

ok so i would choose either the pretty purple summer dress or the gleaming golden sandals
Cordelia is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I like the Red Dotty Party Summer Dress.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM   #27
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I'm not much help but I would buy one of the dresses or the sandals, especially if you have girl pets that can wear them.

The jean jacket doesn't look so special to me and as for the shades, you might be lucky like I was and get those from PF in response to a letter to her.

You are not asking about this, but on some pets the silver dress looks better than the gold one. I got the gold one and put it on my camel and it doesn't show up on her very well. If you have a goldish pet that gold dress will be sort of lost on it but the silver will be stunning and it is less money.
I don't mean to sound dumb or anything but who's PF? and as for the golden dress problem I really dont have alot of goldish pets So that leaves the shades out of the question....

I feel like I'm starting to lose intrest in the red dotty dress I mean it's gorgoues and all but ARGGGHHHH X(
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

i like the dotty dress. However it seems to me that alot of traders want the gold sandals!
kirsten600 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 07:00 PM   #29
webkinzgirl1002

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kirsten600
i like the dotty dress. However it seems to me that alot of traders want the gold sandals!
Seems like alot of people and even a random draw thing (I did a drawing and got the dotty dress oh geez seems like everyone wants me to chose it lolz) And do you know how much you have to trade for the sandals?

7 for red dotty party dress 4 for the sandals and 3 for the purple lilac dress seems like I'm getting the red dotty dress ( when ever it shows up in the shop! SERIOUSLY it like never shows up XD )

Last edited by PurpleLilac88; 07-07-2011 at 07:00 PM..
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #30
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I like the summer dress. It shows well on all pets and I think is the best value. Hope this helps!
Closed

Tags
peresephone's shop