Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #11
webkinzgirl1002
Webkinz :)

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I can't decide!

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
I have the oppisite problem, I know I want the Gold dress, but I can't find it, I log on every three hours or so to see if it's there, and it isn't!
Also, what is the exact price of the Gold Dress, I'll be buying it on my second account that only has 1500 KC
The gold dress costs 7500 and the silver one is 5000 and it's pretty annoying but the way i do it is log in and out and check all the time it's pretty difficult because most of the items I want don't show up right away
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #12
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
I have the oppisite problem, I know I want the Gold dress, but I can't find it, I log on every three hours or so to see if it's there, and it isn't!
Also, what is the exact price of the Gold Dress, I'll be buying it on my second account that only has 1500 KC
Every time you log in and out different items will show up. Keep doing that until the dress shows up. It cost 7500 KC

I personally love the purple lilac dress!!
The back of it is really pretty- pair it up with ruby red slippers and the brmable circlet from Magic Mire, and you got yourself an ADORABLE outfit!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #13
webkinzgirl1002

So lets see that would be 2 for the dotty dress 2 for the sandals 1 for the lilac dress and 0 for pink shades and jean jacket? Sounds good to me

help me please

Last edited by PurpleLilac88; 07-05-2011 at 11:28 AM..
Old 07-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
Jellybean123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should get the red dotty party dress! I have it and it looks really cute on my webkinz and its not really expensive.
Jellybean123 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #15
webkinzgirl1002

View Post Originally Posted by Jellybean123
I think you should get the red dotty party dress! I have it and it looks really cute on my webkinz and its not really expensive.
I have the other purple party dress (the one that looks like the dotty dress but in purple) and it looks lovely! Thank you for our response

I don't know if I should wait any longer and just buy the dress? If I don't have an oufit that reaches 5 buy next week (July 12 because I leave for NYC on the 13th) I will just buy the outfit with the most votes which looks like it could be the red dotty party dress

do do do I still can't decide

Last edited by PurpleLilac88; 07-05-2011 at 03:57 PM..
Old 07-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #16

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

It's a hard choice.
Let us know what you get
Old 07-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #17

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

I thought it was an easy decision.
I only have guys, so I just bought the golf shoes.
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 07-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #18

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Red party dress or gold shoes i already have the glasses they are kind of cute....
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #19
webkinzgirl1002

View Post Originally Posted by Oldspring1
I thought it was an easy decision.
I only have guys, so I just bought the golf shoes.
I have alot of girls so it's a hard decision :p

So 4 for the red dress 4 for the sandals 1 for the purple dress 1 for the shades and 0 for the jacket? woah so it's between the red dotty party dress and the gold sandals! cool!
Old 07-05-2011, 11:36 PM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm not much help but I would buy one of the dresses or the sandals, especially if you have girl pets that can wear them.

The jean jacket doesn't look so special to me and as for the shades, you might be lucky like I was and get those from PF in response to a letter to her.

You are not asking about this, but on some pets the silver dress looks better than the gold one. I got the gold one and put it on my camel and it doesn't show up on her very well. If you have a goldish pet that gold dress will be sort of lost on it but the silver will be stunning and it is less money.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
peresephone's shop