Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
webkinzgirl1002
Webkinz :)

PurpleLilac88 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: I can't decide!

So you guys know how when you got the baseball uniform (from the webkinz newz event) you also recieved a bag that unlocked Persephone's Shop? Well I can't decide which outfit to purchase! Please help me!
Pretty Purple Summer Dress: Click the image to open in full size.

Red Dotty Party Dress: Click the image to open in full size.

Jean Jacket: Click the image to open in full size.

*I no longer need the shades because someone traded them to me! Thank you!

*I no longer need the sandals because someone traded me them! Thank you!

Last edited by PurpleLilac88; 07-08-2011 at 11:41 AM..
PurpleLilac88 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Queen of Sheba
What a hard decision!

I haven't decided either.

I like them all, but the dotty dress is one of my favorites.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I can't decide!

What a hard decision!

I haven't decided either.

I like them all, but the dotty dress is one of my favorites.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
webkinzgirl1002

I have 2 accounts and I atomatically knew what one of the items I wanted was, The glittering gold dress and got it without thinking lolz But on my second account I couldn't decide after having a closer look at the items. So now I'm stuck. I don;'t really want the silver dress (the one thats basiclly the same as the gold one but cheaper and is well silver) because I mean I already have a look a like to it don't I?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleLilac88
I have 2 accounts and I atomatically knew what one of the items I wanted was, The glittering gold dress and got it without thinking lolz But on my second account I couldn't decide after having a closer look at the items. So now I'm stuck. I don;'t really want the silver dress (the one thats basiclly the same as the gold one but cheaper and is well silver) because I mean I already have a look a like to it don't I?
Hmm, I would go with the gold sandals. Since it goes with the gold dress. But of course, the decision is entirely up to you.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
webkinzgirl1002

I think it would've been better if I moved this to polls??? But either way I'm just seeing which one gets to five and I'll buy it, well you know cause sometimes it takes forever to find it :p and if i dont get those items with the package I have at the moment I could always go to the antique store in a mall and purchase the clothing for 10 dollars :/ well if it has the code.....
Old 07-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleLilac88
I think it would've been better if I moved this to polls??? But either way I'm just seeing which one gets to five and I'll buy it, well you know cause sometimes it takes forever to find it :p and if i dont get those items with the package I have at the moment I could always go to the antique store in a mall and purchase the clothing for 10 dollars :/ well if it has the code.....
A poll would be good.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #7
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I have the oppisite problem, I know I want the Gold dress, but I can't find it, I log on every three hours or so to see if it's there, and it isn't!
Also, what is the exact price of the Gold Dress, I'll be buying it on my second account that only has 1500 KC
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 07-05-2011, 10:56 AM   #8

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

I really love the dotty dress, but the gold sandals are SO versatile. Sometimes they seem like the only option to use with certain dresses, so I would go with those
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
I have the oppisite problem, I know I want the Gold dress, but I can't find it, I log on every three hours or so to see if it's there, and it isn't!
Also, what is the exact price of the Gold Dress, I'll be buying it on my second account that only has 1500 KC
Just keep logging in and out, it changes every single time you log and and out. Not every hour.

7500 kc
Old 07-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #10
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

!$#%!
KC earning spree!
Packerdan is offline Male
Closed

Tags
peresephone's shop