Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   I can't contact Ganz!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/i-cant-contact-ganz-207622/)

Principessina02-06-2008 10:42 AM

I can't contact Ganz!!

I everybody, I posted few weeks ago because of a problem with European time zone, and you replied me to contact ganz. I tried to call the phone number but a polite voice told me to enter the customer code (or something like this), that I didn't have, or to leave a message with my name, phone number, etc.. I did that but they didn't recall me. In the meantime I e-mailed them at support@webkinz.com, but they didn't reply me! It's more than 15 days that I wrote:wallbash:...What can I do? Thanks!

has3778902-06-2008 10:55 AM

Re: I can't contact Ganz!!

Are you under 18? If so, they will NOT reply back.

kayembee02-06-2008 10:59 AM

The best I can tell you is to try again. The first time I contacted them by email it took several attempts. There has been a lot of different issues going on, so I am sure they are swamped with calls. Since your call has not been returned, I would recommend calling again.

Plainlyme02-06-2008 02:21 PM

Hi, Please don't give up. Just keep writing and calling. Be prepared though for a standard reply form through e-mail. Right now, they are still assuming that every problem has to do with the accounts that had "glitches" when being opened on Christmas day. Evidently those are still not fixed. I finally received an e-mail that wanted a ton of information about me, my account, all of the numbers on my pet, where I bought it, etc... This had absoluely nothing to do with the problem that I was writing about. So hang in there, and keep trying. Remember that the person that reads your mail or listens to your message is only doing their job. It is Ganz that needs to step up and fix their web site. We, as their customers, deserve better. So don't give up until they solve your problem. Just be nice to the person that helps you. As I said, it is a Ganz problem.
Best of luck,
:panda:
Pandamonium and Plainlyme

grizz02-06-2008 09:04 PM

I have called & written & have not heard from them. I am going to try again tomorrow. I am getting quite a list of problems. When/if I ever talk to anyone it will be a long call.

Grizz

:coll::rac::rdr::gor::cow:

SavvyG123402-07-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by has37789 (Post 4832103)
Are you under 18? If so, they will NOT reply back.

That's NOT true!! I am WAY under 18 and I emialed with my age and they replied back within a few days! lol, i'm not mad.

Try agian and this time at the end of the emial type: THE FAVOR OF A REPLY IS REQUESTED

hOPE IT WORKS! (Oops! Sorry, caps was on!)

grizz02-08-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grizz (Post 4849469)
I have called & written & have not heard from them. I am going to try again tomorrow. I am getting quite a list of problems. When/if I ever talk to anyone it will be a long call.

I received a call from them yesterday! All issues that I had were acknowledged and/or fixed. Their rep was very nice. I feel so much better.

vnewtnew02-08-2008 02:30 PM

All I can suggest is what everyone else said, just keep trying and don't let it get you down, it'll all work out in the end. Good Luck! :)

WEBKINZADDICT4U02-08-2008 05:36 PM

WHAT IS GANZ'S PHONE NUMBER. I HAVE EMAILED THEM ONCE. I HAVE LOST ITEMS WHEN TRANSFERRING THEM FROM THE BOTTOM BAR TO THE ROOM AND GOTTEN KICKED OFF WITH THE WEBKINZ MESSAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN. THEN WHEN I COME BACK, IT'S GONE AND NO WHERE TO BE FOUND:wallbash:VERY FRUSTERATING.

joporox4402-08-2008 06:52 PM

Yeah all the advice i can give is to keep trying and they will eventually get back to you as said before they are having many problems and we deserve better.

:tfrog: :rdr: :wi: