Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #61
PM me for it
Webkinz :)

<3webkinz<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

Raise money on your own if your old enough get a job or have a car wash or something
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #62
mnl1997

Just tell your parents that some parents play webkinz and its really okay for you to play! No worries
Old 02-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #63
mkolkmeier is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you start a new account with your last webkinz? - - If you bought a webbie within the last year and added it to your exisiting account to get the total of 5, then your account should not expire until 1 yr after your last adoption. I also read that if you expire, the system will remember you for another 30 days if you get a new webkinz within that time. - - Another idea - If you are really about to expire, talk to a friend about taking over your account for awhile. Ask the friend if they would keep it open for you while you are away and if they will let you have it back when you are ready. Ask the friend to not change the PW while you are away. Tell your friend your user ID and PW. Have the friend swear to not give the account away. If your friend adds 1 webkinz, that you gave her as a gift, then the account will be active for 1 more year. So, you let your very best, trusted friend have your account until you get to play again. When you want the account back, let your friend know that you appreciate her help by giving her new pet to start her own account or add to a different account. Take back your account and immediately change the PW. - - I think the parents who suggested sharing WW with your parents have a very good idea. - - You may want to show restraint in how much time you are on the computer play WW, even if they are not bugging you to get off. Limit yourself to 1 hr per day on WW, split up the time however you want - 15 minutes at 4 different times may be good. Let your parents know the other things you do on the computer, so they don't think that all of the computer time is WW. - - Good Luck.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #64

Webkinz97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Offer to help around or save ur money from christmas,birthdays,and valentines day
Old 02-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #65

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Stellalisa
One last comment from me, ReSpekt, then I'll drop it.

Do not go behind your parents' backs and get more when they have said no. A broken trust takes a very very long time to heal, and I'm sure, it will only make things worse for you.
i know, i did that once in october because i gave my friend money to buy one for mee because i just couldn't stand it anymore but i felt so guilty after that, but my parents said that when we go away on spring break we could look into buying one in the US
- ReSpekt
Old 02-17-2008, 10:56 PM   #66

vollyballchick is an unknown quantity at this point

tell them that many of parents have webkinz my mom has a webkinz account
Old 02-18-2008, 01:12 AM   #67
meglover21

meglover21 is an unknown quantity at this point

im sorry i hope you will be able to get more, just keep asking they van't make yo do something with you own money.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:02 AM   #68
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Racoon has very good advice. Follow that, plus point out the educational aspects of the WW games. I for one think that Booger Gets an A is very good. It keeps me on my toes and I've noticed I'm getting better with numbers when I balance my checkbook I'm not kidding. Ask your parents that before they make a final decision, they sit with you for 10 minutes or so and learn more about it. Let them play a few games so they know what's going on. If you focus on the "educational" part of it, they might change their minds. Right now Booger is the only game that comes to mind, but maybe other people can think of other games that you can get your parents to play. OH! Quizzy's quizzy's is educational too, no question about it. Haha you can even say that after you do the Question of the Day you go on the internet to learn more about whatever the question was. Actually DO it though. They'll be impressed. So be like "yeah, so yesturday's question was about pinatas in Mexico and I learned the capital is Mexico City and last week I learned that there's a fish called a Lung Fish that can live out of water for 2 hours." how can a parent say no to that???
Old 02-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #69

lexie22 is an unknown quantity at this point

My parents said I can't buy webkinz anymore either but i convinced them and told them that if i wanna buy webkinz that I can If I wanna waste my money on these things I will It worked for me and hopefully for you too!
Old 02-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #70

trufflespeanut is on a distinguished road

!!*GASP*!!
Closed