Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #51
dance37374
Webkinz :)

dance37374 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

i wish i could help but my momo said the sme thing we will work through this togethrer
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #52

balletstar34 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mom also said it was a waste of money. But I still get them. You should ask your mom which ones she likes. I mean you just want another Webkinz right!???!!! So ask her which one she thinks cute.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:20 PM   #53
Sparkleprincess56
Gift Trainee

KinzKidatHeart will become famous soon enough

Keep in mind that you never know why a person reacts the way they do or what else they are thinking or feeling inside maybe your parents are going through something themselves. Have you tried to talk to parents in a calm setting or have you just complained and whined about how life isn't fair and ended up just getting into a agruement. If you are the child that you claim then i think a readonable discussion will yield a resonable result.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #54
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

how about you......say if i do things around the house i can get one webkinz some of the time
littleshortym is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #55
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

thats a good point kinz_star6!! all the moneys wasted then!
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 04:48 AM   #56
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Sydneep
That would stink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Aunts who R like a 100 years old still plpayin Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry...HOW old did you say we are??? Do you maybe want take that back? I'll let you - I know you don't really mean it do you Sydneep?
Old 02-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #57

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

One last comment from me, ReSpekt, then I'll drop it.

Do not go behind your parents' backs and get more when they have said no. A broken trust takes a very very long time to heal, and I'm sure, it will only make things worse for you.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #58
JossieJJ

JossieJJ will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ReSpekt
OMG my parents told me just a little while ago that they think I am too old for webkinz and that they are a waste of money and a scam so now they won't let me buy anymore webkinz and TWO of my accounts are expiring very soon and I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO CONVINCE THEM TO LET ME BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ReSpekt :bas: :goo: :goo: :rbt::gr:
(^ all of my webkinz!)
I have an amazing idea. Why don't you sit your parents down at the table and talk to them (in a non-whining voice, very adult-like) and explain how you feel about their new "rule." Explain that you feel very dissapointed about wasting your money on Webkinz, because they are making you waste it by letting your accounts expire. Also, you should mention that you are willing to compromise on rules for continuing playing such as...

1. Only playing after homework is finished.
2. Playing for no more than ONE hour per day.
3. Making sure that you set aside time for family, friends, and chores, instead of just staying on Webkinz all day long.

Then explain how playing on Webkinz after you are finished your homework and chores can help keep you out of trouble and keep you out of doing bad things. Last, but not least, try to show your parents that you are trying to come about this in a mature and sensible way, and show them how responsible you are. Good luck!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #59
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Well, I have the same problem. Recently I bought a love frog, and my mom was VERY hesitant. I told her maturly that I earmed the money, therefore, I should be able to spend it as I wished. She said ok, but told me that I couldn't but one until my account was expiring. I said ok, but I knew she would fall through, because she always does. But, i guess she was serious. Here's what happened : My mom took me and a friend to the mall that has MANY webkinz retailers. One store has figurines, and i REALLY wanted the birthday cheeky monkey one. My mom was in the store across from us looking at PJ's for my baby brother, so I bought it. Then when we were cleaning my room on friday (it was SOO messy, and i had a sleepover the next day) she found the box for it under my bed. BUSTED!!!! She was like "why didn't you tell me you bought a webkinz figure" I said "you said i couldn't buy a pet" she grounded me. Big mistake.... As for you though, I would just tell your mom that its one more, and that you won't buy another till next year when your account expires. I hope I helped.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #60
☮ ♥ & Adam Young
Gift Trainee

Mally is a name known to allMally is a name known to allMally is a name known to all

hah im in my late teens and my mom supports it
yea just do stuff to earn them
Mally is offline Female
Closed