Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

well good news everyone! i really appreciate all of your help cuz it may just get me my next webkinz! you see i talked to my mom last night and explained that it was my money and i should be able to do what i want with it, and then i said i would only buy a lil' kinz from pharma plus because they are only 9.99 there so she said well maybe but i will think about it. but tomorrow we get our report cards and i have parent teacher so usually they get me some sort of treat type thing to reward me so i asked if it could be a webkinz but my mom just laughed and said we'd talk about it tomorrow but i think/hope it might be a yes! thanks everyone!
- ReSpekt
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #32
Taniko1♥

xWebkinzquenzyx will become famous soon enough

i agree with your parents. my friend joined last year and already got 56 webbies and wasted over thousands of dollars. think of all the thinggs you can buy with that. and you would probobly get spoiled. try and get one each 2 months or so.
xWebkinzquenzyx is offline Female
Old 02-14-2008, 06:37 PM   #33
ashtrash
Gifted

Aggie is on a distinguished road

ask a friend to buy you one for a special accasion
Aggie is offline Female
Old 02-15-2008, 11:47 AM   #34

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

k everyone my parents finally let me buy one! i got the new lil' kinz bulldog ad i named her Madeline, she's so cute!!!
- ReSpekt
Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #35
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

wow, i think you shoudl be able to spend your money the way you want. i say, just show them how much you love webkinz, and then you should show them this site and how much you do on webkinz every day, and tell them that yopur accounts will expire if you dojt buy another webkinz!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #36
Gift Trainee

PiggleStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your new Lil' Kinz Bulldog!
I agree, you should be able to spend your own money on how you want to. Still, I have a little tip: I think that now that your amounts of Webkinz are limited, I think that you should only log them on when account renewal is needed - it's a good way to save a bit of money, satisfy your parents, and keep your account alive and well! (I'm kind of a hypocrite with that theory, though...I log on pets when they just happen to be the Pet of the Month or when they are REALLY cute. But the more pets you have to save, the better!) If you REALLY need a new webkinz, ask a friend for one. Still, usually that's only for birthday occasions, and Christmas...
Old 02-15-2008, 04:46 PM   #37
the love of iPods &l
Gifted

webkinzlover24 is on a distinguished road

my parents do tthe same thing, they say that i shouldnt get any more but, i normally do tell them that you will only buy one every so often like once every 2 or 3 months. it might help i get one eevry so often parents will give in some times
webkinzlover24 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2008, 10:00 PM   #38

pappiesgirl has disabled reputation

Let your parents know that Webkins can help you learn responsibilities. You have to take care of the pets, food them bath them and buy them items. and to do this you have to make money. My 25 year old daughter got me started on Wekins and I just LOVE them. You say You buy them with your own money, make a deal or promise with your parents on how many or how often you can buy a new Webkin, maybe they will change their mind
Old 02-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #39
I love

rosyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

YTou should do what webkinz raccon said.My mom doesnt say anything about it because she has webkinz anda accoount!
rosyrox is offline Female
Old 02-16-2008, 01:22 AM   #40
fuzzy's mom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a parent, so I am going to offer you some advice parents will actually listen to. You might talk with them about the positive values you learn from Webkins, like responsibility (feeding, gardening, etc have to be done regularly to keep pets from getting sick), how to save $ for what you want and earn money (in a virtual sense, but the skills will transfer to later life), good health habits (wrong foods, lack of exercise make for unhealthy pets), and other positive things that Webkins teaches. There are a lot of activities you could be doing in your boredom but this is something that actually gives you some life skills for later. Hope it helps. That is what convinced my husband to let my son keep playing.
Closed