Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 08:45 PM   #21
Ashdyre
Gifted

Ashdyre has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm...

your parents won't let you spend your OWN money on what you want? that's not very fair, tell them too bad. it's YOUR money. then direct them here to WI and show them all the addicted adults. LOL

---------- Ashdyre added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lyn
Is the only way to extend an acct to buy a new Webkinz? Is there any other way to extend it?
yes that is the only way to extend an account, but 1 webkinz gets you a full year

Last edited by Ashdyre; 02-12-2008 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #22
hello12346
Webkinz :)

hello12346 is an unknown quantity at this point

spend your own money!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #23
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

the same thing happened to my friend and i. we both r still buying them. Convince your parents that u still wanna be a kid and wont ever out grow them.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #24
xfunkymonkeyx

Do you have your own money?If you do buy 1!
Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #25
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

yes i agree use your own money, and its still possible to get them as presents for X-mas of your B-day
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Try to talk to them. Say it is your webkinz, and you'll only get a few. My parents told me that, too, about a month ago. Ive gotten like, 5 webkinz since then.
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #27
Gifted

Plainlyme will become famous soon enough

Hi, Please go back and reread Wandajeans advice. I am a parent of 2 adult children. I know that you are upset, and I do disagree with their answer without discussion. It is fine to vent here. In fact this is the perfect place...I do it myself. But you really need to win your parents over on this issue, and the attitude that it is your money and they have no right to tell you what you can buy... will not fly. At least it would not at my house. Calm discussion such as Wandajean suggests would have gotten my kids a lot closer to their goal. I am totally on your side about keeping your accounts open and being able to buy something as innocent as a webkinz, especially with money that you earn. But once again, right or not, when parents hear an attitude they sometimes just shut out your reasoning. Try to get your thoughts together and all of your reasons ready and ask for some time when you can sit and have a serious talk. Let them know how much this means to you...calmly. Please do not bring up your mother's antiques to her. I can just about guarantee that she will not see the analogy and she will resent the comparison. You can do this. Once again, I agree with you. I am just suggesting a calmer approach which will help show your maturity about making decisions on how you spend your money.
I know that you want a real one, but another possibility might be a virtual pet.
I hope that all of this works out for you. I know that it is really a stressful situation and there is already too much stress in your life.
Good luck,
Plainlyme
Old 02-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #28

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by yingxi
simple get your own money and buy 2... hope this helps!
well it's just that i do buy webkinz with my own money and i always have. my parents just don't want me spending my money on them

---------- ReSpekt added 8 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hello12346
spend your own money!
i do!! that's why i find this all so unfair, because my parents are teling me that i can't spend the money i earned on what i want and they say i am too old for them, when there are people like 40 years older than me playing with them, they just don't understand
- ReSpekt

Last edited by ReSpekt; 02-12-2008 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #29
xfunkymonkeyx

you can't spend your own money?woo!umm..try talking to them...say that your grown up and should spend my money on whatever i want 2!lol!or ask if you can do chores for a webkinz!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #30
stacey94928
slickchick170 is an unknown quantity at this point

My friends little girl had the same problem recently. Her mom said that she was spending too much of her money on the "toys". So, she decorated two jars, one that had "webkinz $$" on it, and one that had "savings $$". She comprimised with her mom in a way the when she gets her allowance, 1/2 can go in her webkinz jar, and the rest in her savings jar. Her mom though that was an excellent idea. Now, when she saw that there were 5 new pets comming out, she did extra chores for her mom and the neighbors to fill up the jar!

Good luck!
slickchick170 is offline Female
Closed