Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #11
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

View Post Originally Posted by ReSpekt
thank you so much for the help. i will try doing that, but in january when my mom took me shopping, i had a bit of money left on a gift card and my mom said if i really wanted i could buy a webkinz but she thought it was a waste so then i thought she finally gave in but then last time i asked her she said no, bu i will tell her my accounts are going to expire soon because i remember a long time ago i asked her if i could get a new one when it happened and she said cuz maybe if she really sees how much i love them she will let me spend my OWN money on one. and yes, my b-day is coming up but i've asked her for webkinz for christmas and graduation but she said "um i don't know" and then i never got one so i don't think she'd buy me one for a gift but i WILL try!!!!!
- ReSpekt <- i want to renew my account with this one!
no prob, hope it works , good luck on the !!!
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
kvh1997
Webkinz :)

kvh1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask relatives to get you Webkinz for your birthday maybe?
Old 02-12-2008, 04:49 PM   #13
imcool24

I kinda dont blame your parent cuz webkinz are very expensive or at least where i live there like 15 and 11 lilkinz. but i think that i would explode if my parents didnt let me buy any. plus its your money!!! I mean, you earned it! You should be able to do anything!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #14

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Candyli
Well.....Maybe you can do what webkinzRaccon says. My parents are saying tht i spend too much time on the computer and that i shouldnt buy anymore webkinz but most of the time its my money. maybe make a comprimise.

say thay you wont buy AS much. and maybe youll just get 1 every so and so months...hope this helps!
well my parents say i spend too much time on the computer too, but it doesn't stop me from going on as much as i do, so why should them saying i can't buy more webkinz stop me!! but the thing i don't understand is, is that they think i have way too many webkinz when i only have 5!!!! and when i tell them that some people have like 35 they don't care, they just say, "well you're not them are you? so why should it matter to us??" because it's my own money and i don't tell my mom to stop buying all of her antiques cuz she has a weird obsession with them and our house is full of them and i think they are a waste of money because some of them end up in our garage because there is not enough room in our house for any more but i don't stop her from buying them. and maybe instead of telling them i'll get one every few months or whatever, i'll just tell them i'll only get them when i really need to, like if one of my accounts is expiring, cuz there is no way they'd even let me get one like every two months
but thanks so much for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReSpekt <- i want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
aelover993

aelover993 is on a distinguished road

. (\__/)
=( ' - ' )=
o( )UU( ) this bunny rox!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you should tell your parents that webkinz is not really a scam. also, it helps you in life with money and sorta learning how to take care of something
aelover993 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #16
wandajean is on a distinguished road

As a parent, I can tell you that it always concerns us if things are beneficial for our children. So, you need to approach your parents from that aspect. Invite them to sit with you by the computer and watch what is available on webkinz.com. Show them how you manage your money (like save for a special item), how you must buy food to care for your pet, show them quizzy's corner where you get educational questions to answer. You also need to show them things in the academy like the paint (teaching art techniques and learning how to judge speed and patterns). Show them some of the games that build skills like booger's brain and quizzy's word challenge. SHow them operation gumball - this game helps you with your reasoning skills.
Ask your parents to answer questions with you on Quizzy's. Many of those questions are hard and I have a college degree in Biology and Animal Science! Last but not least, ask your parents to check out WI as well to see what many other parents think of WW. I can tell you from personal experience, and as a youth leader, that WW is an educational, fun experience in a safe environment for kids of ALL AGES! I know of kids as young as 4 who play on it and adults over 50 that play on it to be able to have that time with their grandkids. I know kids in 4th, 5th and 6th grade who are big into webkinz, as well as High School students from 9th to 12th grade.

Don't beg with your parents. Remember, invite them to share with you and to see what it is as well as to check out this website too!

Good Luck!

:gr::husky::pgn::pig::rac::turt:
Old 02-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #17
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

simple get your own money and buy 2... hope this helps!
yingxi is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #18
lnjstroup

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

you might let them know that a lot of adults play with webkinz... have they ever tried the games? If you could get them interested they might understand why you like them. Your could get your mom to help you decorate a room for one of your webkinz... maybe that will help. I am an adult and I like to play with webkinz!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #19
Gymbrat814
gymbrat814 is an unknown quantity at this point

I only know one thing to tell you. Try making a compromise with your parents; for example, tell them that you will make good grades if you can continue webkinz. If that doesn't work, think of ways you can help them, do those things and make a deal for more webkinz!!!*
Old 02-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #20
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the only way to extend an acct to buy a new Webkinz? Is there any other way to extend it?
Closed