Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ReSpekt is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

OMG my parents told me just a little while ago that they think I am too old for webkinz and that they are a waste of money and a scam so now they won't let me buy anymore webkinz and TWO of my accounts are expiring very soon and I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 PLEASE HELP ME AND GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO CONVINCE THEM TO LET ME BUY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ReSpekt :bas: :goo: :goo: :rbt::gr:
(^ all of my webkinz!)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: I CAN'T BUY MORE WEBKINZ!

umm........ how about comprimising with them? like doing extra chores or something that' will make there day easier like babysitting or something they'll appreciate like doing dishes,or stuff like that?and maybe if you make money you can spend your money on webkinz and tell them that is what you would like to do with it? i hope that helps! my parents said no more webkinz either but that wont last long....
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #3
NutzonWebiez is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with WebkinzRaccoon's advice....try to earn some allowances for doing something around the house with ur family. So that way it is ur allowances that u can keep collecting Webkinz and play the virtual games, too!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #4

but the thing is, is that i do buy webkinz with my own money but my parents just don't want want me spending it on that even though it's my money and i should be able to choose what i want to do with it. and i did do extra chores around the house once to try and convince them but they still said no. and i would babysit but i don't have any younger siblings so i only babysit for my neighbours. but i just don't think it's fair because it's my money and they can't tell me what and what not to spend it on. in october i even gave my friend some money to buy one for me and then pretend to give it to me as a gift but i can't keep doing that cuz i felt really guilty after that
Old 02-11-2008, 11:11 PM   #5
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

hmmmmm well did you tell them that both you accounts are going to expire and that means around 70$ worth of webkinz down the drain while you can buy another and keep it up for another couple months? Or maybe tell them that you really like webkinz and it's something to ddo when your bored.....and it's really fun+ entertaining. Or show them what you an doon it like design rooms,play educational games like quizzy's and earn special currency called kc to purchase clothing,food,decor,rooms,rares etc?

im not sure what else to do, can your account wait till valentines or some special event like your bday?and then ask for webkinz?

sorry.... try not to beg them though cuz i find that just gets them more supportive behind their decision....
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon
hmmmmm well did you tell them that both you accounts are going to expire and that means around 70$ worth of webkinz down the drain while you can buy another and keep it up for another couple months? Or maybe tell them that you really like webkinz and it's something to ddo when your bored.....and it's really fun+ entertaining. Or show them what you an doon it like design rooms,play educational games like quizzy's and earn special currency called kc to purchase clothing,food,decor,rooms,rares etc?

im not sure what else to do, can your account wait till valentines or some special event like your bday?and then ask for webkinz?

sorry.... try not to beg them though cuz i find that just gets them more supportive behind their decision....
thank you so much for the help. i will try doing that, but in january when my mom took me shopping, i had a bit of money left on a gift card and my mom said if i really wanted i could buy a webkinz but she thought it was a waste so then i thought she finally gave in but then last time i asked her she said no, bu i will tell her my accounts are going to expire soon because i remember a long time ago i asked her if i could get a new one when it happened and she said cuz maybe if she really sees how much i love them she will let me spend my OWN money on one. and yes, my b-day is coming up but i've asked her for webkinz for christmas and graduation but she said "um i don't know" and then i never got one so i don't think she'd buy me one for a gift but i WILL try!!!!!
- ReSpekt <- i want to renew my account with this one!
Old 02-12-2008, 03:25 AM   #7
Lakhesis

Lakhesis is on a distinguished road

Maybe your parents are worried you're forming some kind of addiction to Webkinz.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #8
tkmc

horselover1066 will become famous soon enough

Thats tricky. I think WebkinzRaccon is right. My parents say its a waste of my money but they don't hold me back. So I don't really know what to do.
horselover1066 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2008, 03:58 PM   #9

Candyli is an unknown quantity at this point

Well.....Maybe you can do what webkinzRaccon says. My parents are saying tht i spend too much time on the computer and that i shouldnt buy anymore webkinz but most of the time its my money. maybe make a comprimise.

say thay you wont buy AS much. and maybe youll just get 1 every so and so months...hope this helps!
Old 02-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
♥Sakura♥
Gifted

kinz_star6 is on a distinguished road

I definetly agree, tell them that all that money will be wasted.
kinz_star6 is offline Female
Closed