Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

LadyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: I can't BELIEVE I did that!

I took my daughter out today to buy her very first Zumbuddy. There was a sale, so she bought two, and I bought one for myself, my second, and then a fourth one for my son, his first.

I made it to the computer first after getting home and logged my new Zumbuddy in, and she sat on my lap while my two Zumbuddies had a party, then we went to log hers in. I'm pretty sure I remember logging all the way out, but it was loud and we were both distracting each other. My fingers just typed myself back in again when I was supposed to be logging her in, and it wasn't till we went to go play with her new Zums that we realized they had gone into my account! Both of them. I feel AWFUL. She's dealing with it alright. I gave her free rein on my account to visit her Zums, spend any money needed on their upkeep (which is a great deal for her, as I hate to go below 20k and she always spends all her money as soon as she gets a new Webbie), and let her spend the zummies I was saving for my first prize on stuff for their room.

All that aside, has this happened to anyone else? I know Ganz policy on logging a Webkinz into the wrong account, but Zumbuddies are somewhere between a new Webkinz and a code prize (that I'd be able to send her in the mail if I accidentally put it on my account). When you're logging in a Webkinz it stops you ask you if you're on the right account. Codes, it doesn't. Is it worth calling Ganz to hear them tell me no, they won't give my daughter her Zums on her account, and I'll have to re-buy them for her?
LadyX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
DTS91 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I can't BELIEVE I did that!

I'm very sorry this happened to you. No, I have never experienced this.

I think you should give Ganz a call, the worst they can say is that they can't do anything. I am sure that they will be understanding of the situation. Best of luck.

~DTS
DTS91 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Wow, that is a toughie..You are right that when you adopt it always gives you that warning about logging on to "yournamehere's" account...

I'd be interested in hearing what Ganz says about this. I would call them in the morning..I'm sure that if you call them they'll be able to sort this out for you. They are usually pretty understanding and realize they are sometimes dealing with kids and mistakes happen...

Good luck and keep us posted!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #4
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry that happened. It has not happened to me, but the Code Shop problems have. One time my cousin went to log in my Kinzstyle clothing, and it said it was faulty
or had already been used. I wish Ganz could do somethign to prevent accidents like
this. However, it was a good idea to let her have free rein, I would've done it.
I think as long as she can visit her Zum, she'll be fine. Also, with two Zums on the
same account they can keep each other company .
IF you do contact Ganz, I'd like to know what they say.

~Jade
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
PeaceLoveCows

SpottedMooCow is on a distinguished road

Well, I would say contact Ganz, but they probably couldn't do anything. They'd say 'Be more careful next time' then a month or two later add a button saying 'are you on the right account'. Well, first off how long does the sale last? If it's only for another day or so and they aren't that expensive, I would just buy another one. If it's a few more days, maybe contact Ganz (It's worth a shot! Although they might think you're trying to get more Zum buddies, but if you honestly explain...) So like I said, if the sale is a while longer, call Ganz if ya can, if not just buy the extra Zum Buddy. Or you could just let your daughter play on your account with the zums and make it up somehow

OH yeah thanks for reminding me! A while ago I put on two ornament codes and I got NOTHING out of them! I need to contact Ganz! I have two more ornaments from Cmas so I'll put those on and see how it goes... That shows you how the code shop is wacked up! Tons of stuff happens.
SpottedMooCow is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I'm sorry to hear this! That is too bad, I'm not sure what ganz will be able to do for you, but it doesn't hurt to try and call them. Best of luck to you!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 12:27 AM   #7
StarrBeeLuv

SassySparkle is just really niceSassySparkle is just really nice

I'm sorry this has happened to you. Ganz is very "Serious" on their policy. I think maybe you should atleast try to contact them, you payed for the Zums so it's worth a try. Maybe the Outcome might me good!
SassySparkle is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I guess you owe your daughter two Zums... Heehee...

Sorry to hear this happend... Glad your daughter isn't taking it too hard.
I'm afraid Ganz can do very little about this... but it's always worth a try to call them.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #9
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

OUCH! Due to mass excitement here , I have in fact done this, but have never let it bother me.
HOWEVER, there is a sweet young lady involved with your situation, and I say ANYTHING is worth a call to Ganz! I am truly sorry this happened to your family!

I called them last Monday to tell them that even though I did not look for Miss Birdy, my 2 little neighbor boys did and it was quite easy for them to find daily prizes to fill their wreaths.
I just called Ganz to say thanks.
I say to you it is a tele call away, what is there to loose? GO FOR IT
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 11:04 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

It can't hurt to call. From what I've seen and heard, Ganz can be very rigid about their policies or very understanding. Perhaps you will get a rep who can understand that having to enter what IS a plushie in the code shop can create problems...and you discovered that the hard way.
Mynoey is offline Female
Closed