Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #11
hy did I become a
Gift Guru
RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: i cant become a gifted trader

LOL, I am not gifted either. Well not in the sense of being able to do special things on this sight, but I am quite gifted in that I can dream some excellent ideas and I am always willing to do what ever I can to help out. Just be patient gets kind of aggrivating to hear so much I know. So all I can say is march to the beat of your own drum. Try to make friends, and just enjoy things you can find in here. I spend a lot of time on here just reading and learning more things. (and dreaming of having even half the things these other people have...) but that has been most of my life so what can I say. Enjoy what you have, and work for what ever you want. We are blessed in my family. So far we have or health, each other and we have managed to get all of these lovely items to play with it is just the time and the funding to get the rest. (People tend to trade on a value scale and bartering with them that have is very difficult.)

I bet with some time you can get everything you want. All I want right now is this room... Thanks to the designer of the room I am sorry I forgot yo keep a link to give them credit. This is not my design but someone else's. And I love it so much I want to make one like it for myself.
Click the image to open in full size.

I already have the room, 2 elephants fountains, all the shrubs, trees, and the sundial that puts me WAY over half way there... All I need is 9 Donut plants, 4 Crystal Ponds. Just a little more time...

I hope you get everything you want. One dream at a time...
Sponsored Links