Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #11
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: I can't become a gift trainee...*PLZ READ*

It can take a while. You really just need to be patient.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #12
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

it takes about 2 weeks for them to get through everyone.. also with school they need the gift coaches to be on and available... dont worry be patient
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hi, this is from our WONDERFUL Moderator Gingerly's thread about How to Post to become Gifted. I hope this helps you.

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Does your Gift Trainee Application keep getting rejected? Well here are tips on
how to do the 50 + posts that you need.
( ** You must be a member of WI for 2 weeks before starting this.)

........Posts in the following areas do not count toward your 50.....

# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)

DON'T.....Copy and Paste responses.
DON'T......Make *fluff* posts.
Here are some examples of FLUFF posts....
LOL. Gee that's funny.
I don't know.
I agree.
Lalalalalala.
Hahahaha.

Please use full sentences or nice paragraphs when posting. Avoid abbreviations
or *text speak.*

HERE ARE THE DOs......

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

ABOVE ALL.....Never, ever be rude to anyone. Talk to people exactly the way you
would want someone to talk to you.

We want you to be an active member of WI....Posting allows people to get to
know you....this is how friendships are formed here..the rewards are endless.

Good luck everyone!

** Please Note.....This thread tells you *how* to make good posts, to become a Gifted Trainee, it is NOT the thread on which you apply to become one!

Once you feel you've done 50+ good posts, go to this link and
post your agreement.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Press the Green arrow beside her name and you can go back to the original thread.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-03-2008 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

Really good!! That helped so much! Rep point for you!!
But they keep on rejecting me t become gifted
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok, here are a couple of tips for you, then. In your welcome posts, make them a bit longer than just 'Hi, Welcome to Webkinz Insider! I hope you like it as much as I do.'
Add a personal note. If they have a pile of webbies, make a comment about that. If they are saying anything other than they are new, give them the link to the Webkinz Insider Back to School Express Train Giveaway.
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...k-t379857.html <---
Tell them about the things YOU like about Webkinz Insider.
make your sentences a bit more 'meaty' if you know what I mean. Use full sentences and paragraphs. Let people get to know you better. You want a bunch of people who know you so that when you go into trading, you have people WAITING for your doors to open.
Wait the two weeks, try my method and Gingerly's...I BET you will be accepted!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #16
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I recently pmed a mod about the same thing. I got a reply telling my why I was denied. Check the thread, and see if the icon on the side has a little green dot in it. If it does, don't post again, and be patient. Now, if it doesn't, your post has been denied, and you must keep trying. I'm in the same boat as you, so your not alone! Keep trying, make good informative posts, and always follow the rules of WI. Hope to someday see you in the GE!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #17
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Wolf and dixie you both helped TONS thank you your both awesome rep points for yourselfs!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #18

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

yeah i mean i applied like 3 months ago and i mean i'm not gifted whats wrong with me?could somebody check if i do have 50 posts that are good posts????if u can pm me!!thanks a bunch!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:24 PM   #19
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Don't be dismayed! You can work on this, if you have the desire! Others have given really, really good comments about what's needed...and I passed some rep points out here, too, to them! I have a couple of thoughts about WHY the requirements on the posts are there. If you are interested, I'd like to share them:

I've been in the GTE about two and a half weeks now. I've traded with experienced traders and newbies. Currently I'm trying to trade with about 6 traders who are "closed down", that is, no one can post to their threads or continue their trades with them at this time. In some cases, it's new people who just are overwhelmed with the volume of trades and need some time to catch up. In other cases, it's people who haven't been careful enough about following all the protocols and are closed down till they straighten things out and get some additional coaching on what to do from their gift coach. There are a lot of protocols; there is a high volume of trading at times; and it's not the easiest thing for some people, till you get the hang of it. I've got a degree in English, MBA, and I still messed up on a couple of things!!

And I understand the "big GE" for the gifteds is even more demaniding of skill!

So, communication skills and dedication to WI and the protocols is very important to a gift trainee. The requirements are there so the moderators can try to accept those who appear best suited to becoming a gift trainee and, ultimately, gifted trader. Demonstrating the best communication you can is important to being accepted.

Good luck to all of you--hope you make it and I can trade with YOU someday!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:18 AM   #20
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

It took about three weeks for me to be accepted. Have patience, it will happen.
d8471 is offline Female
Closed