Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
Rainbowebkinz888
Webkinz :)

winterainbows has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: I cant access my albums !

I am trying to add some pictures to my albums to use on my profile page, but whenever i click the "albums" link i get this message :

"winterainbows, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

i have already confirmed my email & accepted the rules, is there still something else i need to do? please help !
winterainbows is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: I cant access my albums !

You're a Lil Kinz. To access albums, you must be a Webkinz.

That'll happen once you have at least 10 posts and have been a member for at least 24 hours.
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
Gifted

LordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guideLordRaidor is a golden guide

Default Album Issues...

Beyond the Lil'Kinz issue, there are apparently some album problems at the moment, FIA. ALL of the images in ALL of the user albums that I visited just now are 'broken', eventhough the thumbnails appear to work just fine...

Hopefully, the friendly WI administrators will figure out the problem and fix it soon.

^_^
-LordRaidor-
LordRaidor is offline Male
Old 04-02-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, once you are a Webkinz, you are granted access to your albums and all that comes with them.
madi86042 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Once you are a Webkinz,you will gain access to your albums and add images that you like. You can become a Webkinz after you have posted 10 posts. Its that simple
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
albums, profil