Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 01:13 AM   #1
Ryleenichole's bunny
Webkinz :)

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

Default Answered: I can't...

i can't vm, pm, or post! i am posting now... how? from my dsi. i'm crying atm, i tried to post but i cant, and i cant vm or pm a mod to help me. i tried everything but nothing. HELP I THINK IT JUST WORKED! EXCEPT IT ONLY WORKS IN BASIC PAGE MODE. How do you allow cookies from sites? I think this is the problem here.
Test

Last edited by Spottednichole; 02-09-2010 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: I still can't post or VM or PM.... still have the 10 characters message. I guess I'll have to reformat now. :/
Spottednichole is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Spottednichole
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
So, you have problems accessing WI on your computer, but it works fine on your DSi? It sounds like there may be an issue with your computer. I wish I could help, but I still don't have a clear understanding of what is going on. You may need actual tech support for your computer.
Nope, turned out I blocked the wrong site on Noscript which made everything run awkward after that. Which scared me for a while.
I don't know why it did that, but it's good as long as WI is working!
Thank you everyone in this thread for helping me. I cannot thank everyone enough..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: I can't...

I just checked the settings on your account and everything seems fine to me.

What sort of error message are you getting?
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #3
Ryleenichole's bunny

Spottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to allSpottednichole is a name known to all

I can post on comp. now but post is blank. BTW it says 'your post is under 10 chars.'

Last edited by Spottednichole; 02-09-2010 at 01:24 AM..
Old 02-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I hope you get this resolved soon!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:33 AM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Spottednichole
I can post on comp. now but post is blank. BTW it says 'your post is under 10 chars.'
If your post has less than ten characters (letters) in it, the system won't let you post.

Add a few more words, and the system will post it.
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:35 AM   #6
Summer 2010

lilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I hope it gets it to work

FIA Will help U she is AWESOME!!!!!!
lilac1999 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:47 AM   #7
Ryleenichole's bunny

If your post has less than ten characters (letters) in it, the system won't let you post.

i'll try to do so again, i'll post on this thread if it doesn't work.

it didn't work, it showed as blank i hope this is fixed... crying uber hard

Last edited by Spottednichole; 02-09-2010 at 01:47 AM..
Old 02-09-2010, 01:49 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

i'll try to do so again, i'll post on this thread if it doesn't work.

it didn't work, it showed as blank i hope this is fixed... crying uber hard
I'm afraid that I don't understand what you are describing.

What is it you are trying to do when you get a "blank"?
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 01:59 AM   #9
Ryleenichole's bunny

I'm afraid that I don't understand what you are describing.

What is it you are trying to do when you get a "blank"?
it all started a hour ago, i didn't see the |that is next to your text when you type, and i attempted to post something over 10 characters, but i got the wrong message. i went to post this thread on dsi and it worked, though. finally, the |came next to my post, and i could post now, but the post was blank whenever i post and it shows up.
i could get my mom to call wi or something.

also, i sent a contact us message.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

it all started a hour ago, i didn't see the |that is next to your text when you type, and i attempted to post something over 10 characters, but i got the wrong message. i went to post this thread on dsi and it worked, though. finally, the |came next to my post, and i could post now, but the post was blank whenever i post and it shows up.
i could get my mom to call wi or something.

also, i sent a contact us message.
So, you have problems accessing WI on your computer, but it works fine on your DSi? It sounds like there may be an issue with your computer. I wish I could help, but I still don't have a clear understanding of what is going on. You may need actual tech support for your computer.
FIA is offline Female
Closed