Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

croemeling is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I cannot access Where's Doug thread

This is the error message I get when I try to find out what room Doug is in. Can someone help me please?

• The website cannot display the page
  • HTTP 500
  • Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
  • What you can try:
  • More information
    This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.
  • For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
croemeling is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #2
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I cannot access Where's Doug thread

Hmmm, did you try restarting your computer? Clear your cache? Or if any of these dont work, id contact a mod
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 AM   #3

FarfalleAlfredo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same issue...not really getting any helpful answers though. Just the usual "it's your computer" answer that every website gives when it can't fix your issues.
FarfalleAlfredo is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by croemeling
This is the error message I get when I try to find out what room Doug is in. Can someone help me please?

• The website cannot display the page
  • HTTP 500
  • Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
  • What you can try:
  • More information
    This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

• For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
Lots of people have been having this problem! xP It stinks, but if it's not availible, all you can do is search the clubhouse yourself,or go by word of mouth. I know for a fact though, that Doug hasn't appeared much earlier than 2 KC, yet, especially on week days. So until then, you should be safe, and not worry too much. I suspect that this may change to more full daily schedules, after the Summer Sensation on the 28th of this month.

If it still doesn't get cleared up by two KC, try rebooting your computer, clearing your cache, logging in and out of WI (clears cookies, a part of the cache), and then switching browsers. In case you don't know how, here is a guide on how to clear your cache, so click HERE for it. Good luck with your Doug tracking! :Thumbup:

Last edited by twilightcrz; 06-24-2009 at 01:28 PM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Clear your cache. To find out how, on Webkinz, go to Help-->Technical Issues--> How do I clear my Cache?
achapkid is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #6
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Could the thread be way to big? Maybe they should make a new one
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
ebaday

Maybe your going to the wrong link. Click the one in my siggie. I think it is time they make a new one cus the old one is so slow!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #8
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

If it is just that thread, it is most likely because of the size of the thread and the fact your computer won't access it. I get that error every once in awhile also. Try this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-post-511034/ .
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #9

croemeling is an unknown quantity at this point

I cleared my cache and now I can access the where is Doug!!!! Thanks so very much for your help.
croemeling is offline Female
Closed