Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
notthenewkid
Webkinz :)

SirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonderSirSweatervest wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: I can almost never finish Agility classes with my Lil' Kinz

I have a very very fast computer. I play Agility classes with other full sized pets and have no trouble. But my Lil' Kinz that is on the Level 2 pin for Agility can half the time not even complete a few hurdles before knocking one over because when he jumps he's in the air so long that by the time he hits the ground I can't hit the space bar quick enough to get him to jump again.

I've tried everything, jumping super super early, super late, and it's just so hard for how early on of a level this is. The hurdles are too close and the speed too fast to physically finish the level.

I tried purposely lagging the game too, but it lags unevenly. For example say I lag it to 5 frames a second, it will be 5 frames for a few seconds, and then jump to 8 and make the game even harder to play because it keeps changing speeds.

This is definitely just a problem with Lil' Kinz.

Last edited by SirSweatervest; 01-25-2014 at 07:54 PM..
SirSweatervest is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2014, 08:11 PM   #2
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: I can almost never finish Agility classes with my Lil' Kinz

I've never had a problem with my little kinz. If you hit the back arrow it slows the webkinz down some.
maegansusie is offline Female
Old 01-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

You could open a lot of tabs while you're doing the class because that usually slows down your computer some. You could also try hitting the back arrow since that slows down any webkinz while doing the class as well. Good luck!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-26-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Different browsers also do it at different speeds, in addition to running videos, lots of tabs, etc.
(I will vary use among ie, FF, Chrome, Opera, Safari for different activities.)

I also visit the library alot.
If you have one, try their computer & see if that helps - if so, do the activity when you are there.
Or see if a friend will let you log on on their computer for a few minutes & see if that is a good one to use.

I've found each pet responds slightly differently, too. Some can do high jumps at a lower speed,
some can start a successful jump from a different spot, etc.

Good luck in finding the right combination.

Would you like some jellybabies?
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-26-2014, 09:50 PM   #5
Calsno

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

Hmm that's odd. I can't say I've had this happen but I'd try using a different brower maybe.
Calsno is offline Female
Old 01-26-2014, 10:53 PM   #6

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

Since you're on a low level, have you tried reducing your Lil' Kinz' speed as much as possible (by pressing the left arrow key) so they're going at least somewhat slowly? You'll have to speed up slightly to be able to jump over the larger hurdles, but after you hit them just slow right back down again to hit the little ones.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #7
Hennifers

Hennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond reputeHennifers has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you should try to slow down before taking the jumps so u don't stay in the air too long
Hennifers is offline Female
Closed

Tags
no soup