Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Answered: I am very confused can someone help me to understand, please and thank you!

In reading alot of other Webkinz crazed fans posts I have noticed that they mention having more than one account. They talk about having an Asian and A Euro account as well as having an American account. How is this possible when you can only live in one time zone at a time? Somebody PLEASE answer the question!
gamesareks is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Collie Lover
In addition to my American account I also have a Euro and Asian account.
When you open a new account it will ask for your time zone. You can pick any zone even if you do not live in that time zone.

I like having my Asian and Euro account because I can go on those in the early morning when my NA account is down for maintenance. If you collect the rares you will be able to get one earlier.
Also with additional accounts you will have extra holiday gifts.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I am very confused can someone help me to understand, please and thank you!

When it asks you to pick a time zone you just pick the one that you want.
Copious is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I am very confused can someone help me to understand, please and thank you!

You make more than one account, then when choosing your country, you choose Asia or Europe instead of United States.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Some members choose to have a different time-zone on some of their Webknz Accounts. This way, when ever there is a Rare Item at the Curio Shop, they are able to get two-- one on their Asian/Euro and one on their American. This is because the Asian/Euro accounts are a day ahead of the American ones. This helps WI get some added "sneak-peeks."

When you make a new Webkinz Account, you have the option to choose what time-zone you would like.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

You pick the time zone when you make the account - and it doesn't have to be the time zone you live in
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Yes, you get to pick the time zone.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

A lot of people started Asian or European accounts because they used to have different rare items depending on the time zone. Now the rare items are all the same, so there's not quite such an advantage to it. But also some like to be able to play when the US Webkinz is down for the night.

A lot of us just have more than one account in the same time zone either because we have too many pets or we want to be able to buy more than one rare during and hour.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 PM   #8
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, as the people on here were so kind to point out, a lot of people choose to select a European or Asian account when they adopt a pet for different advantages. Say, you wanted to be on WW past the 2 am closing time? Or perhaps be able to get a rare item earlier or a holiday item earlier, you would receive it on your other time zone's account earlier because of the time zone change.
Hope this helped, i know it is a little mind boggling! LOL

Mystic
Mystic is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #9
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You can make multiple accounts even if you live in America. Lets say you live in Canada, you still can make a Euro account and also have an Asian account while having an american sccount...confusing right?
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2009, 11:57 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

US accounts go down for maintenance and if you only had a US acct and wanted to play webkinz, you would have to wait til it came back up in order to play. Some people are night owls and like having that asian acct so that they can play those games and get the rares a day ahead.
When click fests happen, it gives you the chance to earn more prizes cause you would have more accts.
Closed