Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
peanutbunny04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I am trying to send my

Cheeky dog stove from one account to another. Is WW just glitchy right now or can you not send a stove?

It won't let me put it up in the slot where you put things that you want to send.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
smrtiegurl101

Default Re: I am trying to send my

yeah. once my friend tried to send me a stove but it would not work. now there are some items that can't be put in to kinzpost. maybe there's food in it but i doubt it.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #3

Thanks. No there is no food in it. It's brand new. Man, I really wanted it on my other account. I should have adopted him on my other one. But I figured you could send that through kinzpost.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Try switching browsers. Sometimes I have this problem on FF, but when I switch to IE I am okay.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #5
lightey1

-Lilypad is right. On Firefox and Safari I have that problem. So I swich to Internet Explorer.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #6

I just tried IE and it still didn't work. I'll keep trying it tho, maybe it'll happen..lol Or I can just go get another cheeky dog.. Hmmm.... lol

Thanks for the suggestions tho.

---------- peanutbunny04 added 720 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Yay, it finally worked. And I was using FF.

I have the same problem when I'm trying to sell storage things back to the w shop. Takes forever and a billion tries before it'll accept the item.

Last edited by peanutbunny04; 06-23-2008 at 10:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-23-2008, 11:54 AM   #7
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I used to be able to send stoves, I think it was last year though. Alot of things have changed on WW!
d8471 is offline Female
Closed