Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 05:33 PM   #1
very addicted to
Webkinz :)

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Question Answered: I am trying to find a thread

I wanted/tried to make a THanksgiving thread. I was informed that there is already one. The problem is I can not find it anywhere at all. I even did a search for it. I would really appreciate this because I have a few things I wish to share about making Thanksgiving meaningful. If there is no thread, could I please have my own?
aibowers is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by GoldenPuppy
I found one right here by Horses4Me. :

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-26-a-562996/
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I am trying to find a thread

I am not sure. If there's already another, you probably won't be able to make one. Maybe you should ask a moderator
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

That is a GREAT idea for a thread! I am not aware of one.. Have you tried Control F for Find on a page? Otherwise you can start one- and if there is already one your thread will be deleted.

Hope this helps!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, but I did make one and it was deleted due to the fact there was already a thread which seems to be untraceable for me.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #5

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by aibowers
I wanted/tried to make a THanksgiving thread. I was informed that there is already one. The problem is I can not find it anywhere at all. I even did a search for it. I would really appreciate this because I have a few things I wish to share about making Thanksgiving meaningful. If there is no thread, could I please have my own?
Very Strange! I just tried to search for the Thanksgiving thread, and had no luck.

Since someone told you that there was one already, it is too bad that they didn't include the link so you could find it. Why not pm them and ask if they would send you the link?
Good Luck!

BTW: Happy Thanksgiving!
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #6
very addicted to

I wish I did get a response when I PMed that person who informed me, but I did not get an answer. So I am hoping someone else can help me, thus this thread
Old 11-14-2009, 05:49 PM   #7
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Who did you pm?
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

You could tell a Moderator that you made aThanksgiving thread and tell them what it's about then they might Pm or Vm you if you could keep it open or not .

Heres alist of Mods. that are on right now;
cocoabean
MissGnomie
TTGTTG

Or you can look on thiss link and then it will tell you who the____are
Link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showgroups.php
Mods.
Admins.
Founders
Global Mods
Gift Coach
Wiki Staff
Graphics Staff

But I'm pretty sure you need to contact Wendy or Justin or a Moderator
(Moderators are blue)

And you could ask them if it's ok if you make the same type of thread but it's about differant things

Hope I answered your question!

Last edited by Delilah; 11-14-2009 at 06:05 PM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Old 11-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
very addicted to

thank you golden puppy.

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy

thank you, but its not what mine was like that I wanted. This is basically shout outs to say Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited by aibowers; 11-14-2009 at 07:44 PM..
Closed