Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: I am too young for a senior moment but....

I THINK I applied for the Gift Exchange on WI but I can't see that post in "my posts". I think it was in May....how long does it take to get an answer?

It specifically says in the rules not to enroll/post twice or they will all get erased so i don't know what to do!!!!!
bbmnpa is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by 0jacksonredwall
Your post was deleted, meaning that you were not accepted. If you think you are ready, post your agreement again. When I was first applying, I wasnt accepted the first 2 times, but on my third try I was. Just be patient and you may end up as a Gift Guru someday!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I am too young for a senior moment but....

Your post was deleted, meaning that you were not accepted. If you think you are ready, post your agreement again. When I was first applying, I wasnt accepted the first 2 times, but on my third try I was. Just be patient and you may end up as a Gift Guru someday!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-15-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

You can re-apply if you weren't accepted the first time...they just don't want you posting more than once at the same time, make sense?
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note...I don't think you are ever too young for those kind of moments! Liked the thread title and had to come check!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Sorry, you didn't get accepted the 1st time... (I didn't either)

Once your post is deleted from there, you can reapply, but don't reapply if your 1st post wasn't deleted yet...

Anyways, good luck!
Old 06-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
On a side note...I don't think you are ever too young for those kind of moments! Liked the thread title and had to come check!
LOL.... that's why I had to come look too!!

I think your question has been answered.
But GL may your new application grant you access to the GE!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

What that means is that your post was deleted, like everyone else said.
Since it was deleted, you will be able to re-apply. But you may only
re-apply if your post is DELETED. It's ok not to get accepted the first time,
lots of people don't get into the gift exchange the first time they apply.
You just gotta be patient and hope that you'll soon get in. If the problem
persists, I would be sure that you know the rules of the GE. Good luck!
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone...I definitely understand now.

I am feeling very rejected right now.....but I will get over it.

I will definitely try again.
bbmnpa is offline Female
Closed