Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   I,am,through,with,webkinz world! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/i-am-through-webkinz-world-435876/)

zuidy12-05-2008 07:38 AM

I,am,through,with,webkinz world!

This is a sad ,sad day for me.......I have 44 webkinz.......My password won't work..........I HAVE HAD IT!Now i'm quitting webkinz............................................................................................. ..

:beagle::bt::bwcd::bb::bc::blfr::blab::bp::cm::cd::cc::ccat::clion::bf::'(:'(:'(

On my dad's computer anyway..........UNTILL IT IS FIXED!

emmlag9612-05-2008 07:40 AM

Re: I,am,through,with,webkinz world!

Are youi sure you didn't type it in wrong? Try calling Ganz and see if they can help you,and,if your password isn't working,as long as you have a pet code you can make a new password.

gabbyz212-05-2008 07:41 AM

Call ganz to see if they can help reset your password. If that doesn't work and you have a spare pet code make a new account. I once forgot my password and ganz reset my password so I can go on my account.

canonymous12-05-2008 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zuidy (Post 11846236)
This is a sad ,sad day for me.......I have 44 webkinz.......My password won't work..........I HAVE HAD IT!Now i'm quitting webkinz............................................................................................. ..

:beagle::bt::bwcd::bb::bc::blfr::blab::bp::cm::cd::cc::ccat::clion::bf::'(:'(:'(

On my dad's computer anyway..........UNTILL IT IS FIXED!

Try clearing your cache.

28andcounting!12-05-2008 07:41 AM

why don't you click forgot password and enter a code????

gdshantz12-05-2008 07:52 AM

Are you sure that the you are using the correct case (upper or lower?).

There was one time that my password didn't work for about 1/2 day, but then it did work again. I even reset my password, and that didn't work right away either. It was before church one Sunday morning, but when I got home, the new password worked & I was able to reset it to what I wanted it to be. I certainly do understand your frustration!

My husband thought his password wasn't working yesterday afternoon, but he wasn't watching the screen when the message popped up that WW was down.

cocogirl21112-05-2008 10:28 AM

You can get around this easily :). If you have any of the codes of your webkinz, you can go to 'forgot my password' and enter one of your webkinz's codes, and the password will change to a combonation of letters and numbers :). Write this down, then change the password :).

katrinasmom12-05-2008 06:17 PM

Why don't you take a break and come back to this later. Surely you have had a lot of enjoyment from Webkinz, if you have adopted so many and become a Gift Guru! Things may look a little differently when you return.

I thought I had a password problem once, and it was just my typing--I had upper case letters on! Once I discovered that and corrected it, everything worked fine.

Surely you can use the reset password procedure and get back in to your account if there is a real problem with it. If Kinzville News can be believed, a number of the issues in Webkinz World are being resolved. Please be hopeful about the future!

mtlucas12-05-2008 06:22 PM

once that happened to me-turns out i had the CAPS LOCK on!

GoldenPuppy12-05-2008 08:58 PM

Try using your pet's secret tab. Click "I forgot my password" and enter your code with your username. Then, you can change the password afterwards. Hope this works, if not, I'm so so sorry.