Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
I love My Diggy Dogg
Webkinz :)

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

Default Answered: I Am SOOO CONFUSED

I really need help,you see I don't know if I'm allowed to post this or not, but I'm really desperate. I said I wanted to be a gift trainee like a while ago, but then I realized I hd not been a member for 2 weeks. I did not know that you cannot post multiple times, so I postedit again and now they deleted both and I really want to be a Gift Trinee. What do I do? Can I never be a Gift Trainee if this happens? And please no rude comments and if I'm not allowed to post this please tell me Thanks
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
View Post Originally Posted by CrazyMochaPup
Thank you i"ll reaplly soon
Not too soon, I hope. Wait a minimum of two weeks, after your posts were deleted, before you apply again.

Read the application post very carefully along with the other blue stickied threads in the Rules & Suggestions forum, especially the one on making good non-fluff posts by Gingerly.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I Am SOOO CONFUSED

I think that if they deleted ALL of your posts, you can reapply. Remember, you can't make two posts on there-- you need to wait until they deleted the post to post another

I would try helping some more members before trying to go and re-apply again
Old 11-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

You're not allowed to post more than once; they probably deleted them because you were rejected. Wait a bit and build up your non-fluff posts again, and then re-apply.
I'm sure you'll be accepted sooner of later; everyone makes mistakes.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
I love My Diggy Dogg
Webkinz :)

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CrazyMochaPup
Not too soon, I hope. Wait a minimum of two weeks, after your posts were deleted, before you apply again.

Read the application post very carefully along with the other blue stickied threads in the Rules & Suggestions forum, especially the one on making good non-fluff posts by Gingerly.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed