Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 05:01 AM   #1
cheekygranny
Webkinz :)

boograndma is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I am so upset....

Filled out the form to have account reset and received an email that they don't do that and to read the Webkinz guide. Under accout issues on the home page it states:
If you have started a Webkinz World account within the past 30 days, it is possible for us to reset your account. Please be aware that if we do this, you will lose all pets, KinzCash, rooms, and items you have accumulated on your account. Resetting your account is like starting over. If you would like to do this, please fill out the form with the information we require.
I can't believe this is such a big deal to them.
boograndma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 05:05 AM   #2
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: I am so upset....

Why do you need it reset?
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:09 AM   #3
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I joined 2007 and the same rule was in place. You can open another one but you your pet can't be moved!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:14 AM   #4
cheekygranny

boograndma is on a distinguished road

I know it will sound silly but I don't like the position of my rooms and it is driving my nuts. I tend to let little things like this bug me.
It does state if account is less than 30 days old it can be reset - they need to delete that if it can't be done.
boograndma is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:28 AM   #5
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=boograndma;9241505]I know it will sound silly but I don't like the position of my rooms and it is driving my nuts. I tend to let little things like this bug me.

It doesn't sound silly!
When I first began adopting pets, GANZ had the most clever ways to drive me nuts with their goofy room placements!
I was constantly redecorating, and reworking things---I learned not to put up wallpaper or a floor until I was absolutely certain that particular room would stay as is. (Because I am very thrifty with my kinzcash! )

It really forces one to be a creative thinker, for sure!

I will say this: once you adopt your tenth or eleventh pet--I can't be sure which, but it's one of those---you no longer get a room. Instead, you get an extra $1000.00 kc--and you can choose to buy a room and choose where to place it--that's when those oddly shaped floorplans start looking better.

Check out the House thread here on WI, too. You can tour our members' rooms, and get a sense of how people are decorating around those annoying doors, ! We have some amazing designers here--you're bound to be inspired.

Good luck!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:34 AM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

No that isn't silly.... I HATED where they placed my rooms for the first few pets.. ruined my complete set up... I have basically 2 "houses" split by several yards.. they ended that.. LOL.. Now my houses is just a mess of rooms...

I did see that one there too, and you are right if they no longer reset accounts they need to remove that... and I really do not see what the big deal for them is, it isn't like you are trying to give codes to someone else or whatever...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 05:59 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
yoyoma is an unknown quantity at this point

thats not so cool also why would you want to reset it
yoyoma is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 05:59 AM   #8
elcome to Eggtown

PanaBanana is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if you understand the complexities of Webkinz the game. I do this for a living so I can understand where they're coming from. Its a lot harder than you think.
PanaBanana is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #9
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by PanaBanana
I'm not sure if you understand the complexities of Webkinz the game. I do this for a living so I can understand where they're coming from. Its a lot harder than you think.
No, you're absolutely right--most of us don't really understand how hard it would be to create and maintain that site--it's true.

Basically, the same is true with any other industry, outsiders can't grasp the fine details--I know my son is often frustrated with his clients (he's a landscape architect), when his clients demand something that is literally impossible to do because of the way their house or pool might be situated....anyway...I guess us non-techie people feel the same way in WW!

I just wanted to add this: To the original poster who was having trouble with layout of her house: I found that if I had some extra kinzcash, putting a yard near a room worked great--later, that enabled me to add some gardens, and later still, I was earning kinzcash from the profits.
It looks pretty, your pet gets a patio (), and you can earn some kinzcash down the line.
Just a suggestion!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed