Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
winner1926
Webkinz :)

dolphin26 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: I am so unhappy!

HI EVERYBODY! I AM SO UNHAPPY, I BET NOBODY HAS THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NOW, BUT I DO. I CAN'T GO INTO WEBKINZ WORLD. I CAN LOG IN, AND THEN THERE'S THIS GREEN THING, THE WHOLE PAGE IS GREEN. I TRIED LOGGING FROM SOME WHERE ELSE, CHANGING MY PASSWORD, JUST PLAIN WAITING, BUT NOTHING WORKED. IT'S REALLY BORING, I WANTED TO TRADE TODAY! DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS? OR DO YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME? YOU PROPABLY DON'T BUT I'M JUST WONDERING.

THANKS,
DOLPHIN26.

---------- dolphin26 added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Anybody want to post?
Please?

Last edited by dolphin26; 12-20-2008 at 01:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dolphin26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
sweetlilmarg

charmcandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I am so unhappy!

did you try deleting your history and cookies
Old 12-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
winner1926

what is that?
Old 12-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #4
jw5346
Gifted

jw5436 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same problem too. Maybe they are trying to fix the Wheel of wishes glitch? It is not a good dayin Webkinz ville!
jw5436 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #5

Thespian is an unknown quantity at this point

I also can't log on. At least I know now that it's not my computer.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I had that problem along with the please wait from exactly noon till 1:01 today...totally missed the dunk the zingoz...but at 1:01, everything was fine
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Go to that 'sprocket' thing in the Upper right hand corner of your browser that says 'Tools'. Click on that.
Click on Delete Browsing History
Click all of the boxes, one by one.
The last box, you have to put a check mark in and press ok.
You will have to log back into Webkinz Insider, but you will have a fresh Log In for WW. Try that and see if it brings you to WW
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
winner1926

thank you so much. rep points for all!
Old 12-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #9

imagine.lilacs is an unknown quantity at this point

I get the good ol' "please wait" note!

It feels like the WW site is a lot slower lately, and more prone to glitches and wait times. Am I just more aware of it, or is that accurate?
imagine.lilacs is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #10
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

We can get in but then it's an endless stream of "please wait..." Clearing your browser history and cache may help. On Internet Explorer go to tools in upper right-hand corner--click on internet options--click on Delete Temporary Files. Hope this solves your problem!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Closed