Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
BunBunBunny222
Webkinz :)

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: I am so sad! I can't write in red ink!

This isn't fair! I'm stomping mad! It isn't fair! I'm so so sad and upset. I wrote in red ink. One little post part of my post in red ink. And now I have to erase it! I was just trying to make my post look nice. I wanted people to meet my Kaoani Family. I used red ink to describe my Kaoani named Cherry. And I wrote red for two click heres. I have to write in this color now Cherry
Blah! It's not fair. That color is so I'm so sad and mad!
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Sorry, but this is really not a point open for debate.

Do not use RED. Also do not use a very slightly different shade of red that looks almost the same. If it looks red, it's off limits. Use the reddish-brown provided in the colour choices instead.

This is one of the rules that you all agree to, when you first join Webkinz Insider:

* No RED or BLUE ink when posting or replying to threads...this is reserved for the moderators and admin to edit posts with! However, you may use these colors for the...first post only...of your Gift Exchange Thread...to emphasize titles or subtitles to help highlight categories or sections...all other posts will be edited!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...999/#post38086
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

Default Re: I am so sad! I can't write in red ink!

You can't type in red or bright blue because those are special colors for the mods and admins.
That's all I can tell you...
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #3
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I'm really really gonna cry now. I'm going leave my red ink! I don't care! Well I don't want to get banned b-but I really want to write in red ink. I wish there was a fight for your right to write in red ink club. But.... There isn't.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SuperChihuahua
You can't type in red or bright blue because those are special colors for the mods and admins.
That's all I can tell you...
Yeah, sorry...

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyLove222
I'm really really gonna cry now. I'm going leave my red ink! I don't care! Well I don't want to get banned b-but I really want to write in red ink. I wish there was a fight for your right to write in red ink club. But.... There isn't.
It's just red ink. It doesn't really matter. This looks fine.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
Froghop55

Froghop55 has a spectacular aura about

They have to reserve A color for the mods and admins to write in, and I guess which ever colors they choose there will always be someone who will be unhappy about it. Would you like it better if their reseved colors were purple and pink, or orange and green? Just something to think about.
Froghop55 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Red is reserved for the mods

Here's an alternate option for you; it's crimson, not red It's not on WI's color list but I found it on another site.
This color
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 04:28 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It's just one of those things. It allows the admins to have their comments stand out, so everyone can see it. It draws attention to the comment quickly. It's for the safety of all the members here. You can write in this color. It's like a cherry color.
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
BunBunBunny222

I tried that Desty. It looks brown in Arial black and I'm not writing in Tahoma.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #9

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

You see, when someone writes in red ink, it catchs everyone's attention and they read it. That is why adims use the colour red. I'm sorry, but you can't use red if you are not an admin.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 04:33 PM   #10
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

All I can say is I'm really sorry. I did this in my pet's blog (The WHOLE entry ) and it took a lot of time to change it. You can, though, maybe make it a "red rainbow": Cherry, or just use orange or pink, The pink is actually really cute.
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female
Closed