Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: i am so sad

hi, i just wanted to trade with someone it would have meant one more car for my collection and two for my sister but when i tryed to show that person my things the "please wait" came and i had no other choice than logging out ( that is so mean

i want to let that person know that it wasn't me and i am sorry that that happened. i hope you are a member of WI and read that
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: i am so sad

Did you remember your phone and room number? If so you could go back to the room. But otherwise you can't do anything else sorry..
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 02-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #3

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

room 5 light blue, but it is full

she was a white arctic fox and i remember the pet's name
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

Lavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guideLavender13 is a golden guide

there's not much you can do. if you knew the person's user name you could maybe try to "friend" them and then you would know if they were in the club house and maybe try to do the trade again.

Don't worry about it though, that happens all the time. You can't do that much about it.
Lavender13 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I know this happens all the time,but it is upsetting. I never want anyone to think I was rude to them. I don't do mean things to people. But when you get the "Please Wait" in the club House it is doom. Wait all day it never seems to let go,at least I,ve never had it fix itself.
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 02:37 PM   #6

I just hope that person is a member here and sees that i am so sorry and that it isn't my fault. I really wanted to have those three cars. and i would've given that person good things too. oh well. i hope this person reads it!!! and tries to trade with me again...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #7
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

This has happened to me before I'm so sorry to hear about the same thing happened to you! It always seems to happen RIGHT when you're about to trade for something you really want
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

This unfortunately happens to the best of us. But like Goldendoodle previously stated, its not your fault. Webkinz has little bugs now and then, and if you do see this Arctic fox again state to her why you had to leave. If she doesn't understand, then its nothing to worry about. Its not like she knows you or anything. I hope you are able to either:
1] Find her and she will trade with you again!
2] Find another person with one or both of those items.

I hope Ganz fixes this glitch in the future for the well-being of our trades and other activity in WW, because its never fun when you decide to trade and Please wait nabs you in your kinz' tail.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #9
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

There's not much you can do. Sometimes please wait can be so annoying cause it logs you off in the middle of a trade ...
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #10
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

I am very sorry this happened to you and the other player. As everyone has said, there is nothing we can do. This and other problems have messed up my trades and my daughter's too. It is sad and unfortunate that Ganz can not improve their programming and servers to help their loyal members. I have tried calling them many times. I am giving up for now and trying to enjoy WW as best as I can. Continue to have fun!! I am sure the other player has had problems too and knows you did not mean anything by disappearing.
peacemom is offline Female
Closed