Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #11
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: i am so mad!

I'm sorry this happened. I hope Ben and Jerry were able to comfort you a little.
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2007, 06:24 AM   #12
Gift Guru

shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

THat's strange.....I think aas long as u have it entered, then you're fine.
shobean94 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2007, 10:09 AM   #13
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Well, to update, this morning i did recieve a reply from Ganz. which I thought was great. Unfortuanately, it didn't work which was not so great. What do you all thinK?

"You emailed us about a used code. After some investigation, we have discovered that your code was not used before you. It was actually adopted by you.

You can reset your password by following these steps. Please remember that passwords are case sensitive.
1) Go to the main login page by clicking on "Login" on www.webkinz.com.
2) Click on the blue link called "I forgot my password."
3) Type in the username and the secret pet code.
4) Click "Next"
5) The system will give you a new password. Please make sure you write it down so you'll be able to change it to something that is easier for you to remember.
6) Go to the main login page again and type in the same username and the new password (again, please remember that passwords are case sensitive).
7) Click on the blue button called "Change password". Go through the steps to change your password to something e asier for you to remember. We suggest using letters and numbers to make your password more secure. When you've changed your password, please keep it a secret."

I don't get it. Am I obtuse? On first reading, I thought, Yeah! When I change my password, they'll give me a new code, after it didn't I thought well for goodness sakes, they're telling me too bad, kiss off and change your password! > :tickedoff: > :tickedoff:

I give up! I went and got another monkey, (can't have too many) He now lives with all his friends in the kingdom. My son will be excited to get a surprise pet when he logs onto his WW account tonight!

Incidently, the adoptions i did today were fine! No sweat.

Last edited by princesstiara; 05-09-2007 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: punctuation!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 05-09-2007, 11:26 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
kblade1903 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI! I had the same thing happened to me. I contacted Ganz and they said the incorrect code was their fault & gave me a new one & we've been on webkinz since. However, it did take a day or so to get a response from them. kblade1903
Old 05-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #15
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, my little cousin took MY tag from my house and dropped it at her babysitters house. then one of the kids she babysits loged onto my account (i had the account name written on it, NOT THE PW) and she literally destroyed the 9 webkinz rooms, and trashed the webkinz. then she gave herself all the stuff on my account she liked and sold other stuff. i totally freaked, told the company, and then 2 days later i read plumpys advise column and it explained why doing that was wrong and whatnot, but they never did anything about it.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #16
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by morganannie
I always wonder how the stores make sure that the correct tag gets attached to the right animal. Some stores have them attached before you buy them and some stores keep them separate (probably to prevent stealing).
oh, and if you look on the tag, to the left of the barcode on the back of the tag, it says the type of animal it is.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:07 PM   #17
Webkinz :)
nutsforwebkinz101 is on a distinguished road

I would be very upset and I am so sorry this happend to you. I dont know if there is a number you can have on one account or what. It might have just been a problme at the time. I have had simullar problmes. Hope all works out and that this message helps.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:09 PM   #18
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by slb2724
Yeah, my little cousin took MY tag from my house and dropped it at her babysitters house. then one of the kids she babysits loged onto my account (i had the account name written on it, NOT THE PW) and she literally destroyed the 9 webkinz rooms, and trashed the webkinz. then she gave herself all the stuff on my account she liked and sold other stuff. i totally freaked, told the company, and then 2 days later i read plumpys advise column and it explained why doing that was wrong and whatnot, but they never did anything about it.
So that was you that sent in your question?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #19
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

That is awful. I hope everything works out for you. Just be more careful next time.
and put the tag and webkinz where she can't find it your cousin I mean.

Hugs.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:53 PM   #20
oceangirl300

Did you go to customer service?
Closed