Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   i am so mad! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/i-am-so-mad-6673/)

princesstiara05-08-2007 08:09 PM

i am so mad!

:tickedoff: This is the email i sent to Ganz this evening. GRRRRRRR!:tickedoff:

"Today, Tuesday, May 8, I purchased 2 Cheeky monkey along with 3 other webkinz from ........................with a ....... Card. i also used my Hallmark Gold crown card ###### to get points/ We went to the website to enter the new plush onto our account: princesstiara.

We carefully entered the numbers ###### and filled in the handwritten letters that appeared after. We then got a message saying we had an incorrect secret code try again , so we did. We then got a message saying we had an incorrect code and would not be allowed to visit the adoption center until tomorrow. How could we get an incorrect code from an unopened tag?:tickedoff:

I double checked the code again and it was the correct one. We then tried the code on another account ........ This time, it worked. What happened and how do we keep it from happening again?:P "

What the heck??!!! Any thoughts from my webkinz insider friends? I'm so cranky i was going to spend the evening rearranging the kingdom and introducing Max the Cheeky monkey to all his new friends. Not to mention see what goodies we got to trade here at WI. Now it has to wait until tomorrow, if it works at all. :'( Her Royal majesty is royally irritated!

05-08-2007 08:10 PM

Re: i am so mad!

that is weird. i would be really upset to!

webkinzchickie05-08-2007 08:12 PM

i would be upset i am an owner of 27 webkinz i would be saad

05-08-2007 08:12 PM

I would be mad to!

MCow05-08-2007 08:31 PM

I'm sorry, I hope it all gets worked out.

princesstiara05-08-2007 08:34 PM

Thanks you. I appreciate the kind words. A few more deep breaths and a container of chunky monkey ice cream later, I may calm down.

rattygirl05-08-2007 08:52 PM

I would be very upset. That's kind of weird though, that it would work on one account but not the other.

Justin05-08-2007 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princesstiara (Post 74518)
Thanks you. I appreciate the kind words. A few more deep breaths and a container of chunky monkey ice cream later, I may calm down.

Don't forget to share the Chunky Monkey with your new Cheeky Monkey LOL

princesstiara05-08-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin (Post 74609)
Don't forget to share the Chunky Monkey with your new Cheeky Monkey LOL

We are already half way through! He likes chocolate as much as I do!;D

mom970205-08-2007 09:22 PM

Hmmm very curious. Please share with us what Ganz replies