Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   I am so impatient!Lol (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/i-am-so-impatient-lol-360140/)

kitty66808-02-2008 12:39 PM

I am so impatient!Lol

Ok,well a week ago my mom,my brother,my little cousin,my grandma,and me went to fye because fye was having a sale on webkinz.So we were looking around to see which webkinz we should get.So then I decided I wanted to get the lil kinz mouse.I had to share it with my little brother,but that's fine with me.My mom also got my little cousin a lil kinz unicorn because she really wanted it.She really only wanted the plush,so she wanted to give the code to me which I thought was really sweet.I really wanted to adopt them right away,but my mom said that I have to wait another 1 or 2 months before adopting them because I already adopted a rotweiller and a siamese cat a day before I got the lil kinz mouse and lil kinz unicorn.I've waited a week now,and I really want to adopt them today because I am a very impatient person when it comes to adopting webkinz.LOL.So does anyone have some advice for me to not want to adopt the webkinz until a month or 2 later?I really need some advice right now.Sorry if I wrote too much.;D:mouse::uni:

xomandiixo08-02-2008 12:40 PM

Re: I am so impatient!Lol

hmm...
play with your older webkinz [online] && maybe that will take your mind off of them...

pandajean08-02-2008 12:43 PM

I know how you feel! But maybe if you wait a few months, there will be some new exclusives out, or maybe a new superbed! And it will be nice to have them waiting to be adopted on a rainy day! Hang in there!

monkeysgirl08-02-2008 01:33 PM

What I do is I hide my codes. it works for me. Now to come to think of it i still have a month old Cherry tank top kinzstile idem! LOL :):) :) :uni: I hane one too! I named it mellybelly! :0 ;) :) :) :)

---------- monkeysgirl added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Like hide them on youre bulinton bored or under youre bed. I hide mine on my bullition bored

---------- monkeysgirl added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

:D I hope this helps! :D

Web69kinzs08-02-2008 01:44 PM

You can hide them until you need them, like under your bed. Don't worry before you know it that 1 0r 2 months will be up!

kitty66808-02-2008 01:47 PM

Thank you very much for the advices!My mom's keeping my codes,so that should help me a little,and you're right pandajean.Maybe if I did wait for a few months,there will be newer exclusives.Thanks so much for pointing that out!I never thought of that!Rep for all of you!:)

inlovewithstitch62608-02-2008 01:51 PM

LOL you sound the same that hppens to me! I really want to sign up my webbie....But then shouldnt i wait, right? Its hard to choose. I usually sign mine up as soon as i figure out my perfect name. But, Maybe you could perswade your mom or if its up to you well maybe sign up just yours. The way I see it, I'll be sure to get antoher webkinz before a year is up, so my account wont expire.
Hope this helped!
~Stitch

pandajean08-02-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty668 (Post 9516437)
Thank you very much for the advices!My mom's keeping my codes,so that should help me a little,and you're right pandajean.Maybe if I did wait for a few months,there will be newer exclusives.Thanks so much for pointing that out!I never thought of that!Rep for all of you!:)

Having your mom keep them is a really good idea! Good luck!

white507208-02-2008 02:56 PM

While you are waiting, you can be getting their rooms all ready for them! That should help the time go by a little faster and when you finally do get to adopt them, they will have everything they need already. They'll be the happiest webbies :)

aalovesyew208-02-2008 03:04 PM

Why do you have to wait two months?.????