Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
Gifted
3kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Unanswered: I am so dissapointed with WW!

I realize this is a common problem, but I need to vent. All the technical issues with the site have got me a little annoyed. I realize they are doing their best but their best is not good enough. Some days we are not "allowed" on the site due to a problem, other days we are kicked off within a couple of minutes after logging on, and now we are losing items when bumped off after staring at the please wait thing in the corner!! We lost an exclusive item after adopting a pet and being booted off when we put the item present in the room. We never even saw what it was, the box was there, we put it into the room, it started to shake and then we got the pop up saying we will now be logged out. When we logged back in, it was NOWHERE! Now, we were in the charm forest and we found a key, when we clicked on it we were logged out. Now when logging back in we can't go back to the charm forest for 6 hours!!! I realize it's just a game and the items are virtual, but it's still a dissappointment. It needs to be fixed!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

Default Re: I am so dissapointed with WW!

I know that a lot of people say we shouldn't complain, because Ganz is "doing their best," but I agree that it's quite frustrating to lose stuff because of their glitches.

They're probably having problems because so many people are playing on WW; but even that is something they should have thought of and prepared for. They knew how many Webkinz pets they were putting on the shelves. They should have been prepared for that many people playing on WW.
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

I wonder if part of the problem is, they launch too many new things at once (like the figures, the school supplies and new pets all at once) and little programming conflicts pop up all over the place.

I, for one, would prefer if they brought on the new stuff like one feature per week, rather than 10 things at once. I think it would hold people's interest more too.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
ompaloopa

owlluva10 is an unknown quantity at this point

THAT REALY STINKS!add me, ompaloopa, and who knows, maby you might find a present
Old 01-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
Please Ask :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

I've lost many things on WW also.
Exlusives, Rares, So many things.
Even my Crown of Wonder. And much more.
I wish there was some way to fix this.
But I don't know.
Hmmm.....
Old 01-27-2008, 04:03 PM   #6
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Sorry contact GANZ they'll try their best.
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 05:15 PM   #7
I Must Be Skilled!

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

It IS very frustrating. But I do think that Ganz is trying their best. I mean, think of all of the demands that they have to face. It must be hard. This isn't really helping, but its what I think.
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 01-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #8

piggy9000 is on a distinguished road

i no how u feel,the same thing happend 2 me about a MILLION TIMES!!!the last time that happend they made the club house look AWESOME.so newt time that happens, just expect something cool will turn up when u log back in.Also most times they shut down they keep working harder about inz Chat Plus...so dont get 2 mad!!Hope this helps!!

~piggy9000
Closed