Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Unanswered: I am so Confused with this Site...

Hi everyone, i am really really confused and getting frustrated with Webkinz Insider. None of the Guides are Helping me, so i need some personal assistance from people who has been on this site a long time. Here are some questions i need answered.

You know how people are either lil kinz, Webkinz , or gifted or so on, and people have like a message above that, I can't figure out how to change it.

I also don't know how to make a picture background on my profile, when is says make a picture background, it only has a line to type on, no thing that says brows or whatever

How do you guys get animated pictures and signature? i would really like to know how to get one!

Also if yah know any other stuff that will help me with WI please let me know. Thanks!

COMIC:

You: Well, to do this, you (explains how to do it)
Me: (while you are explaining)
You: Pretty good explaining eh?
Me:
You: You still don't get it?
Me:
You: This is hopeless
jellydonut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
got jesus?
Webkinz :)

jesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant futurejesusismysavior has a brilliant future

Default Re: I am so Confused with this Site...

Ok you go to User CP at the right top corner, edit your details it should be at the bottom ill get pictures.
jesusismysavior is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

First, go to User CP on top under the banner. Click on edit your details. On the bottom, there should be a . Then you can type what you want. If you are having any more questions about , Go to the FAQ located on top under the banner.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

and how did you get an animated picture like that
Thanks i am so dumb
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #5
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
and how did you get an animated picture like that
Thanks i am so dumb
To get an animated avatar, you must browse online. You can look on this website, Photobucket, by typing in the search bar, animated icons.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #6
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

You can order an animated avatar or signature from a shop. Here's how:
Start here:
Click the image to open in full size.
Then scroll down to here:
Then click here:
Then choose a shop.
Most shops have forms on the first post. Read the first posts and see their rules.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

you can't change to lilkinz , webkinz, or gifted by yourself. to become a gift trainee you have to apply. then you get trained. then you become gifted(like me) then apply for gift guru.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

You're not dumb. I'm still learning too. If you'd like, just click on my avatar picture and leave a message on my profile page. I'd be happy to walk you through things if I can.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
You know how people are either lil kinz, Webkinz , or gifted or so on, and people have like a message above that, I can't figure out how to change it.

I also don't know how to make a picture background on my profile, when is says make a picture background, it only has a line to type on, no thing that says brows or whatever

How do you guys get animated pictures and signature? i would really like to know how to get one!

Also if yah know any other stuff that will help me with WI please let me know. Thanks!
Your frist question answer: You cannot change your status youself. The staff here on WI do it. Here are what each mean and what colour there name gets:

Spoiler: show

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts and have been a member for at least one day. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gift Trainee
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gifted Training Section and feedback system, but not the regular Gift Exchange area or the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff after successfully completing the Gifted Training program. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 50 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum, with the exception of the Gifted Training Section, and are designated by the green color.

Gift Coach
A registered user that has obtained Gift Guru status and has been selected to train new Gift Trainees. These users have access to every section on the forum, including the Gifted Training Section. They are designated by the purple color.

Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.

If this doesn't answer your first question let me know.
MORE INFO ABOUT STATUSES
To apply to be come a Gift Trainee and trade Webkinz items with other people you apply here:
WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information

And then when your Gifted and want to become a Gift Guru, there is a thread that you'll find stickied there.
If you don't have a Profile Album, you need one of those.
To make one you need to:
Go to your profile.
Go to your album section on your profile.
Go to the bottom of there and click on Add Album.
Type in a title like "Jellydonut's Profile Backgrounds"
Click on the circle [BEFORE you click Submit] Profile -Used to modify your profile style.
Then click on Submit.
After that, click on Upload Pictures or Click here to upload pictures.
Click on Browse. [you can have up to 60 pictures] [you can upload 3 at a time]
Then click Upload.
Click Save Changes.
[You can add more whenever you like]
TO MAKE THEM YOUR BACKGROUND ON YOUR PROFILE
Go to your Profile.
Click on Customize Profile.
Then customize everything the way you want.
Click on the little White box with blue and green in it to see your backgrounds. [Click the image to open in full size.]
Click a background picture there to add them.
If you just want one plain colour, then click on Background Colour [the dotted box after it]
When your all done, go to the bottom and click Save Changes
If you need more details, let me know.
You go to User CP.
Click on Edit Avatar.
If your talking about these Click the image to open in full size. and Click the image to open in full size. and stuff like that.
Then you click on [still in Edit Avatar] [option two] Browse.
Click on the one you want.
Then when your back on WI, click on Save Changes.
You do the same thing [basically] with a Signature like Click the image to open in full size. and stuff. But you click on Edit Signature in the User CP instead.

If you come up with any problems on WI or with this guide, let me know and I'll explain more. If you need pcitures, let me know too.

You can order Avatars and Signatures here on WI in the Avatars and Signatures section in Our Member's creations too.
I can walk you through these steps too if you need more help

Last edited by Delilah; 07-16-2010 at 06:26 PM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

Delilah said it all perfectly! if you need any more help I'd be glad to move you through things through VM.
petlover02 is offline Female
Closed