Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #11
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I am not happy

I am sorry this happened. It may be you will find some amazing new items in your dock in a few days. Check to see if you have any empty spaces in your dock. And as everyone else has suggested, contact Ganz.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #12
MsRockStarr
Webkinz :)

Mom2MsKitty is on a distinguished road

That happened too, to my daughter last month with the elephant. Unfortunatly I got nowhere with Ganz.
Mom2MsKitty is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #13
Love 2 read!

hellokitty95 is on a distinguished road

HI!
That is sooooo sad! I adopted a monkey the other day and everything worked fine for me. I got 1000 kinzcash coin, 1 wish token, A cloud machine and a emperors bed! I named my potm Keady Because I got him at Keady Market! I often name my webkinz after the places I got them.
I have a black cat called Thornbury (a town in canada)
A Rabbit called Maple (After Mapleveiw mall)
For your problem I dont really know what to do! Sometimes when I go in my bathroom it wont let me move but I just go on the map click on annother room and then go back to the bathroom. Sometimes it works other times I need to log out then go back in.
Hope this helps.......
Hellokitty95
hellokitty95 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #14
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

So sorry that happened to you! I really bet that if you contact Ganz they will fix this for you. It might take a few days, though.

My son has a monkey webkinz, and he hasn't been on since he has had the pet of the month. We'll see how that goes for him. If we have the same problem, I'll let you know.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #15
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This happened to me when everyone was adopting the lil pig potm in January and they were so overwhelmed with glitches. I had adopted 3 lil pigs in one day. I was told not to adopt more than one webkin a day. I eventually my items just show up in my dock. Good luck.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:30 AM   #16

Markiemonkeh is on a distinguished road

First, log out, then log back in. If your items dont appear in your dock contact Ganz and tell them the situation.
Markiemonkeh is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #17
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I adopted the Pet of the Monthonce. I got my psi , psf, but o cash in my loot bag. One time I adopted A potm and there was nothing at all. I had alot of things in my dock . I kept looking and found everything in there. I always use this email- support@webkinz.com.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #18
trishohara is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for your support. i really appreciate this :-)
I contacted Ganz via the Contact Form at webkinz.com Customer Service. I so hope they will solve this problem.
trishohara is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 01:30 PM   #19
Abercrombe17

theatregirl is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry! If a gift doesn't appear in your dock, you should contact GANZ

---------- theatregirl added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Hopefully they can fix the problem!

Last edited by theatregirl; 07-05-2008 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #20
llamallady is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you trade for potms? Ganz doesn't let you have more potm items than potm pets. For example, if you have 5 potm items but only had 3 potm webbies before you got the monkeys, then when you try to get the potm gift, it won't give it to you. If you adopt more potms, you can send extra potms to another account and then send them back after you recieve from the gift bag. Hope this helps! Sorry that you couldn't get the items!
llamallady is offline Female
Closed