Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
gnp96
Webkinz :)
gnp96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I am new and need help!

Please heHii am gnp96. I am new here but I am a trusted trader on webkinz island. I have 20 webkinz. I need help getting around the site like where to go to trade. lp! Thanks!

Last edited by Gingerly; 02-16-2008 at 02:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 09:46 AM   #2

BabyBerry will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I am new and need help!

HI, Gabby!!
I've talked to you on webkinzisland, I'm Sweetkandi!!
OK, well you have to at least get 50 post to get to trade. I don't know much but its cool to see you again!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
angelpets
Gifted

angelpetslive will become famous soon enough

hello and welcome to WI!!!!! I have never heard of webkinz island. If you look under FAQ you should find what you need to know. If you still have qustions you can always pm me I usally get on early in the morning and after school so I am always her to help .....unless I am in trouble. so don't be afraid to ask. and once more welcome to !!!!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Welcome...

trading starts when you hit 50 good posts (no fluff) meaning just a hi -- need to contribute...

AFter 50 posts you read how to get gifted rules.. post there saying you understand the rules (that is to make sure eveyone are fair traders)

Then the gifted forum will open up to you after that and happy trading.....

You can find more info in FAQ
Old 02-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
gnp96
gnp96 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

hi there, welcome to wi!! to trade, yu first have to be a member of this site for 2 weeks and you have to have 50 good posts. Then, yuo go to the ge help area, and you read the rules and regulations, and put that youagree and will abide by these rules, and then you wait to see if you become gited!
Closed