Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

I<3countrymusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: i am new and i was wondering how you personlize your avatar and also how do u get to send pms to other people????

i am new and just need some help if u know the answer to my questions please post thanks
I<3countrymusic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
I dont Play

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

Default Re: i am new and i was wondering how you personlize your avatar and also how do u get to send pms to other people????

i am not good at explaining the whole avatar one but i will tell you about pm's

1st of all you cant send them till you are a webkinz, right now you are a little kinz. You will be a webkinz really soon you just need a FEW more posts.

Under where it says welcome I<3countrymusic (which is in where you log in) underneath that you will see PM in big letters, there you can receive, send, and reply to pms.

The best way to send them is to find someone you need to write to on the forums, you click there username above there avatar on a post and there should a be a small sign that says send or give PM.

hope i helped
breaking dawn is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: i am new and i was wondering how you personlize your avatar and also how do u get to send pms to other people????

You get to post visitor messages and PMs when you get to a Webkinz.
Also, if you want to put a avvie, you go to where it says, Welcome (your name), and then, look up at top, you see User CP, click it, click edit avatar, then there are pet avvies you can choose from, or you can put your own avvie. Click browse, then clicked your saved avatar, and click ok, then save changes.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #4
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

for your avatar you find an avatar you like and then under usercp in the top corner and them it drops down and you will see change avatr or avatar something, an dthen you get the urll or from your comp (it has to be saved from your comp) and trhen you click save

if you need to find an avatar check you my shop the link is below labled amber's graffics and more just say i need an avatar and if you need any more help or i wasnt clear please say so and i'll try to be more clear :-)
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

well heres how it goes.
up at the top of your page in the left hand corner there is a button that says user CP. click that and click private message button. then type in the name of the person you want to send the message to. as for the avatar. waht you can do is
A-find one for yourself at one of the many websites.. or
B-go to the avatar and signature button on the fourum and have one of the many talented people make you a personal avatar. when you get one, save the picture to your computer by right clicking on it and hitting save.. then again gong to the user CP menu again and clicking edit avatar. and follow the instructions! hope i helped and welcome to WI!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

For your Avatar click User CP, you will see something saying edit Avatar, then Click Browse so you can search your Files for an Image you would like to use.
For PMS,
Click on the User's name and you will see Send a Private Message to (Blank),

Hope I helped!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed