Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

srw303034 is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: I am new and have a few questions

Hello I am new to posting and webkinz and was wondering a few things.

1. I have not been able to win bingoz and was wondering does everyone in Webkiz world draw the same numbers daily?

2. In the tournament areas when you enter in the games does everyone have the same puzzles during a round? Sometimes I do not see how others get such a high score if they had the same puzzle as me. For example I like to play solitare and some of those games seem impossible.

3. In the magic forest do you have to have so many kinz clips, figures and such to finish the level. For xample on the find a star one my friend has had 19/21 forever. She has only been clicking on the star you say in the advice given on this site but she can not find the last two. he needs a ember lunamite and a web wonder.

4. Can Web kinz thing like clips, caring valley, trading cards be bought onine because the stores around me do not carry them.

Well thnks for your help all of you experts. I love this site it is so helpful.

srw303034 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Cloud One
View Post Originally Posted by srw303034

1. I have not been able to win bingoz and was wondering does everyone in Webkiz world draw the same numbers daily?
Everyone draws different numbers. I stopped playing Bingoz a while ago because there's a glitch that makes it nearly impossible to win. Some people have a glitch that enables them to win it every day. I think those are the only people who have been winning it for a while. In the past, before the "people who win every day" glitch, the game would span several days while you accumulated the correct tiles. Then you had a chance. A small chance but still a chance.

Quote:
2. In the tournament areas when you enter in the games does everyone have the same puzzles during a round? Sometimes I do not see how others get such a high score if they had the same puzzle as me. For example I like to play solitare and some of those games seem impossible.
I'm pretty sure everyone in a round has a random game board. I don't think you're all working on the same board. But I don't know that for certain.

Quote:
3. In the magic forest do you have to have so many kinz clips, figures and such to finish the level. For xample on the find a star one my friend has had 19/21 forever. She has only been clicking on the star you say in the advice given on this site but she can not find the last two. he needs a ember lunamite and a web wonder.
For some games in the magic forest, you do need a certain number of kinzclips/figures/charms to finish a certain level. For Alyssa's Star Challenge, however, you don't need to have any clips/figures/charms.

FWIW, I tried following the guides that have been posted for Alyssa's Star Challenge and they didn't work for me at all. The wishing well/zingoz etc. constellations gave me nothing! Lol! Tell your friend to go back to random clicking. She may have better luck. I did (FYI: The guide for finding gems in Arte's mines did yield better results for me.)

Quote:
4. Can Web kinz thing like clips, caring valley, trading cards be bought onine because the stores around me do not carry them.
Yes. You can find some at Ameriwade (click the "partner store" link in the menu at the top of this page), and on Ebay, and some other stores on line. Just do a search in Google.

Be careful when buying anything that has a code (particularly on Ebay.) Make sure you do not supply that person with your Username or any other information that matches the info you use on WW. (Use a different email address etc.) If they copied down that code, AND they know your username, they can use that to hack into your account once you've entered the code. If you don't tell them your username, you're usually ok.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #2

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: I am new and have a few questions

1. No, i draw different numbers

2. If you are playing with another player, they have the same board. If you are playing the computer, I'm not sure.

3. not sure...

4. I believe so.

(:
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Hi and welcome to WI. I can answer a few of your questions.

1. No the numbers are different, I have 2 accounts and they draw different numbers.

2. This one I'm not sure about sorry.

3. The stars are not related to kinz clips/figures/ charms. I have needed 1 star for 4 months now lol. It is the luck of the draw lol.

4. Yes these things can be purchased online. I would try Ameriwade, you can get there by clicking partner store at the top of the forum. The prices are reasonable, and I have had excellent customer service.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

1. I don't really do Bingoz any more but I think members draw different numbers.

2. Not really sure on this one. I know if you're playing against someone then you have the same board, against the computer though I really have no clue.

3. I don't have any Kinz clips so I wouldn't know

4. I'm pretty sure you can.
emz360 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

1. No, it's just random
2. If you are playing with another player, same board, and playing the computer, different board.
3. IDK
4. I'm sure that you can!
HAVE FUN!
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #6
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by srw303034

Everyone draws different numbers. I stopped playing Bingoz a while ago because there's a glitch that makes it nearly impossible to win. Some people have a glitch that enables them to win it every day. I think those are the only people who have been winning it for a while. In the past, before the "people who win every day" glitch, the game would span several days while you accumulated the correct tiles. Then you had a chance. A small chance but still a chance.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure everyone in a round has a random game board. I don't think you're all working on the same board. But I don't know that for certain.

Quote:
For some games in the magic forest, you do need a certain number of kinzclips/figures/charms to finish a certain level. For Alyssa's Star Challenge, however, you don't need to have any clips/figures/charms.

FWIW, I tried following the guides that have been posted for Alyssa's Star Challenge and they didn't work for me at all. The wishing well/zingoz etc. constellations gave me nothing! Lol! Tell your friend to go back to random clicking. She may have better luck. I did (FYI: The guide for finding gems in Arte's mines did yield better results for me.)

Quote:
Yes. You can find some at Ameriwade (click the "partner store" link in the menu at the top of this page), and on Ebay, and some other stores on line. Just do a search in Google.

Be careful when buying anything that has a code (particularly on Ebay.) Make sure you do not supply that person with your Username or any other information that matches the info you use on WW. (Use a different email address etc.) If they copied down that code, AND they know your username, they can use that to hack into your account once you've entered the code. If you don't tell them your username, you're usually ok.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

1. No, everyone draws different numbers. It is random.

2. They might, I'm not sure. But in Soliatire, it all depends which card you match them up with.

3. For some games, you need certain amounts of clips/charms

4. They can be bought at stores, but some stores do not carry them, sadly. But if you want to buy them online, check Ebay or any other online web site you can buy things off of

Hope i helped
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-10-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Welcome to WI. I think Cloud One answered your questions very well. I want to just add that I have just one kinz clip on each of my accounts and I have gotten every kind of zum with just that and I have even completed getting all of some types of zums. It's so hard to find kinz clips that I don't plan to buy anymore.

As for Ebay, I have bought a lot of things on-line and never had a problem that the seller did not rectify. Even when the post office lost my package and I did not have insurance the seller sent me another. And sealed packs of trading cards are certainly safe to buy - no way to get the codes out of those.
marnabear is online now Female
Closed