Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinz008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: I Am New To Collecting Webkinz And Need Help x

Hey,
i Currently do not have any webkinz!
just letting you know i i live in the uk,

My Question is:

Are The Normal Sized Webkinz Much Bigger Than Lil Kinz And What Do You Prefer Normal Sized Webkinz Or Lil Kinz
I Am Hoping to get my 1st webkinz very soon x
Thanks
Emma
x
P.s Please Please Answer My Question As Soon As Possible Because Its Not Long Till I Have To Choose My 1st Ever Webkinz

webkinz008 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
vnewtnew5
Gift Guru

vnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant futurevnewtnew has a brilliant future

Default Re: I Am New To Collecting Webkinz And Need Help x

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz008
Hey,
i Currently do not have any webkinz!
just letting you know i i live in the uk,

My Question is:

Are The Normal Sized Webkinz Much Bigger Than Lil Kinz And What Do You Prefer Normal Sized Webkinz Or Lil Kinz
I Am Hoping to get my 1st webkinz very soon x
Thanks
Emma
x
P.s Please Please Answer My Question As Soon As Possible Because Its Not Long Till I Have To Choose My 1st Ever Webkinz
Yes, in general the large webkinz are quite a bit bigger than the little kinz. I don't have a preference, but the little kinz are cheaper, so if they have one of those that I like I will buy it. Congrats on your first webkinz~ they are soooo much fun!

vnew
vnewtnew is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 02:47 PM   #3

Thanks For The Speedy Reply ,
i have another question:
What Can You Exactly Do With Your Webkinz apart from the online hangout?
Thanks
Emma x
Old 08-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #4

DoReMi is an unknown quantity at this point

You can buy clothes and dress it up in real life
Old 08-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #5

cool,
im so looking forward to getting my 1st webkinz ever!!
i wonder if they will sell them in my local toys r us store???
Old 08-18-2008, 03:03 PM   #6
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

First, let me say congratulations! That's very exciting, to be just starting your collection! And welcome to WI too!

Lil kinz are around half the size of the regular ones. This is true for the stuffed animals and the online versions. Usually I prefer the larger ones, just because the plushes seem to look a little better, but some of the lil kinz are really cute. And some, like the white mouse and bluejay, only come in lil kinz size. For the ones that come in both little and regular sizes, they both get the same special items, and the lil kinz can wear the same (virtual) clothes as the big kinz, so lil kinz can be more cost-effective.

Hope this helps! Which webkinz are you considering?

---------- July added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

You can check here to see where they are available in the UK: http://www.vividimaginations.co.uk/storelocator/

Last edited by July; 08-18-2008 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
July is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

it depends on the lil kinz but most are quite a bit smaller, like the lil blue jay seems to tiny compared to a full sized horse. Also toys r us does not sell webkinz, i would try hallmark or carlton cards, i would suggest going to the webkinz home page and going to the store locater.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 03:58 PM   #8

Thanks For Helping Me July and Me2Me2

I Searched On The Toys r us Uk Site And It Says That They Do Sell Webkinz In Toys R Us Now
Strange??
Anyways:
What Webkinz Do You Think I Should Start Of With???
Can You Take Your Webkinz On Trips??
Old 08-18-2008, 04:40 PM   #9
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Lucky you! Toys R Us doesn't carry them in the US.

As for which Webkinz to choose... I would go to www.webkinz.com and look at the Webkinz Catalog, and get familiar with the regular and lil kinz and their pet-specific items and online images and pick out some you think you might like, and then go to the store to see what's available. Personally, I don't get a new webbie unless I like the look of both the plushie and the online version. One other thing to consider: if you want to get KinzStyle clothes to dress up the plushie, those fit some animals better than others - for dress-up, depending on the clothes, you'd probably be best off with a regular-size webkinz dog or cat or panda, rather than a horse or frog or turtle or other odd-shaped animal or a lil kinz. Whatever one you choose, your first one will always be near to your heart. But chances are good your first one will not be your last one!

You can always take one or more plushies with you on trips, and your virtual pets are never farther away than the nearest computer with a fast internet connection.
July is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #10
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

What you can do with your Webkinz outside of online play: We have Webkinz parties at our house! We make cupcakes and decorations and watch a movie, getting them all cozy on the couch Webkinz are awesome and fun!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed