Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #41
playboybunny1
Webkinz :)

baybaybee3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I Am Missing Something. My Friend Can't Take It. I Am Missing 12 Rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow sorry but yummy98 is right u shouldn't worry here r my webkinz:chi::rac::rdr::bas::clyde:

---------- baybaybee3 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

my webkinz username is dirtbike121212

Last edited by baybaybee3; 01-06-2008 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #42
izzio456
Gifted

izzio456 is just really niceizzio456 is just really nice

Default Re: I Am Missing Something. My Friend Can't Take It. I Am Missing 12 Rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats bad!
Old 01-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #43
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Try going to "My Pets" and switching pets that are in those rooms. YOu might be able to get the rooms back...
Old 01-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #44
kelziewebkinz
Gifted

Kelzie is on a distinguished road

I'm missing a bunch of rooms, too!
My Winter Room, Gardens, Conservatory, Storage, Exercise Room, Beach, and Club Kinz! Ahhh! This is so frusterating; whenever I click on a door that leads to one of these rooms, I get logged out!

I hope they fix this problem soon, because it's 1:40 now, and it hasn't been working since 7 this morning.

*Sigh* At least I can play games, and I wont' be tempted to spend it all on room renovations right now...
Kelzie is offline Female
Old 01-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #45
nillahboo
Gift Guru

ColtsFan24 is on a distinguished road

don't worry. its just another glitch. i can't even log into any of my rooms.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #46
Lil Kinz
twinsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi We are a house of three accounts My daughters have lost several of their rooms but my are intacted. They have also lost several of their pets.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:09 AM   #47
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by twinsmom
Hi We are a house of three accounts My daughters have lost several of their rooms but my are intacted. They have also lost several of their pets.
Hi Twinsmom - we have 3 accounts too. (Imagine that - LOL). I wish I had read this thread before. Sunday my son was asking if I had changed his password since it kept telling him his password was invalid. Didn't pay much attention - just put it down to accidental Caps Lock or typos.

Bought 4 Kinz on Monday. Registered mine and my daughter's just fine. But when I registered his, got an error message during the verification (you know - enter the letters you see on the screen). When I tried to click next it told me the code had been used already. Logged in and couldn't get in on his account - kept logging him out. Finally tried my account and everything was just fine!

Crazy business

Now I'm just trying to get the welcome gift and pet items he was supposed to get. His pet's there and the room, but no gifts
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #48
VirgoGirl95

I GOT THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ALL MY FFURNATURE WAS OUT OF theM.
Old 01-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #49
Webkinz :)

aeh0101 is on a distinguished road

It is probably a glitch.
You will probably have your rooms back in no time.

-aeh0101
aeh0101 is offline Female
Closed