Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #21
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I am having trouble getting on!

My accounts are working now, so I think the server is back up
vcs28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #22
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I take it things are better now? I'm able to get in easier now, but it was bad earlier. And even now (a little after 1pm) it was acting a little flaky. I was real careful so I could spin the Deluxe wheel at 1pm! LOL! But then I watered about half of a garden, got the "please wait...", logged out, logged back in to try finishing my garden, then got another "please wait..."

It's working, but I'm not loading "big rooms" yet just to make sure. Just trying to do the dailies!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #23
I ♥ Cats
Webkinz :)

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Sounds like they were just over whelmed with people logging in at once.
smookie is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #24
happily called a

Ragdolls4ever has a spectacular aura about

This has happened to me before too, but within a few days I was able to get back in... How long has this been happening to your site?
Ragdolls4ever is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #25
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The same thing has been happening to me. In fact, I experience this
problem a lot. To solve the problem, I would try clearing your cache and restarting your internet browser. If that does not work, I would try contacting Ganz. Good luck.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #26
ishes to meet Apolo

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

Gosh, I am soooo happy that the server is back up and i can not wait for the new items this week! thanks for helping everyone!
Old 07-06-2009, 11:22 PM   #27
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by chinnell
I seems like one of there (ganz) servers is down so if your account is activated on this server it will give you the server dowm page....I have 6 accounts and I am getting the message on them....
I'm sorry you guys are having trouble getting on! It works fine for me...
What chinnell posted sounds like it could be accurate, so I would probably just wait it out and see what happens.
Good luck!

Kayfee:el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Closed