Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: i am having a terribly annoying problem please help i am begging you!

hello everyone ringo360 here. i currently have gotton some trophys and put them in my room but now i have got to many trophys and i am taking all my trophys from a small room and puttign them in a medium room. the problem i am having is that i cant move or remove three of my trophys!! but it gets worse!! i went the the costumer support area on the webkinz website and clicked on "i have somthing stuck" and filled out the info but when i clicked submit it says that room name must have alphanumarical characters only!! i looked that up in my dictionary and then tried to rename my room so that i could submit it but then it would not let me change my room name!!! i tried all kinds of names but it would not let me change my room name!!! please help!!
i am begging you to help me please!!!!! this is driving me crazy!!!

---------- ringo360 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

sorry for the typo's everyone!!!

Last edited by ringo360; 06-18-2008 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ringo360 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

Default Re: i am having a terribly annoying problem please help i am begging you!

i would log out then in a BUNCH and try that... dont get frustrated itll work out eventually. [:
bitsyluv is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
olve obsession
Webkinz :)

kr159 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: i am having a terribly annoying problem please help i am begging you!

it happned to me once to me too i had my blender in my room stuck in my room once but now its back to normal
kr159 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #4
PinkSparkles123

once my disco ball was in my floor.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #5

maxim is an unknown quantity at this point

Name your room this ??????????. Hope I could help.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Try naming your room something really simple like trophy room or blue room or what ever the color of the room is. I don't think you should have to rename your room in order to get help with the removal of stuck items.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #7
Roofiosmom

BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

You know how if you buy a room is just numbers, like 4284053... that is what alphanumeric means. Just numbers no letters.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #8
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

do you know how to clear your cache? that's when you clear the cookies and temporary internet files. i would try that, then reboot and try again. if it still doesn't work, then i'd call ganz.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 06-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #9
NoGrinchHere
Gift Trainee

NoGrinchHere will become famous soon enough

This happened to me, also. Alphanumeric means letters and numbers. You don't have to rename your room.... When you type in your room name use only letters and numbers and don't use any spaces. For example if your room is named Party Room type in Partyroom. That's what I did and it worked. They had the items back in my dock in just a couple of days!
Old 06-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #10
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Were they were sitting on a table and you moved the table but the trophies are still hanging in midair? If so, move the table back under them and leave the room. Return to the room and you should be able to move the trophies off the tables and put them in your dock as usual. Good luck.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Closed